2 months into detecting!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Find all posts by this user
11-07-2015, 07:16 PM
2 months into detecting!
(This post was last modified: 11-07-2015 07:17 PM by Zachbl92.)
Quote this message in a reply
Hey all, my name is Zach and I'm new to metal detecting. So far I can say I believe I'll be doing this for many years to come. I can't wait to see what the future brings, new friends and of course...TREASURE!  Or at least some coins and or some relics!
 Happy digging!

Zachbl92, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum and detectorist since Nov 2015.
Garret At Pro(12x13, 8.5x11, 5x8, 4.5") Garret At Pinpointer, GG original headphones, Predator Piranha/Little Eagle T shovel, Lesche hand digger.
Button Count FTY: Lost count
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-07-2015, 07:25 PM
RE: 2 months into detecting!
Welcome Zach it gets really additive, good luck on your detecting and finding treasure. if you got questions ask away.
I am from Wisconsin
Happy Hunting steve

Steveo, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since Jun 2013.
11-07-2015, 07:31 PM
Zach, yes he is right it is addictive, welcome to the forum from NJ

Bigtony, member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since Jan 2015.
11-07-2015, 07:51 PM
Welcome aboard, Zach Beer

Joe

NjNyDigger, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since 2013.

[Image: image.jpg]
11-07-2015, 08:43 PM
Welcome to the forum Zach from NE Ohio! I confess, I'm addicted too!

Ed/ODF

MineLab SE Pro w/11" Pro, 12x10 SEF, 8x6 SEF, Explorer 1000
Garrett AT PRO, w/8.5x11, 5x8, Deteknix Wireless, RnB Recharge (2).
Delta 4000, w/8" concentric, 13" Ultimate, 5x10 DD.
Garrett PP, & Pro Pointer AT.
Leusch, Hori Digger (2), Sampson Ball Handle Shovel.
11-07-2015, 09:05 PM
Thanks everyone! And I completely agree...I'm from South jersey and I'm on vacation in the poconos pa for a week and I brought my detector just incase! I've not been able to get out but I did turn it on just so I could hear it beep..I'm 4 days sober and need to get my metal detector fix soon...

Zachbl92, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum and detectorist since Nov 2015.
Garret At Pro(12x13, 8.5x11, 5x8, 4.5") Garret At Pinpointer, GG original headphones, Predator Piranha/Little Eagle T shovel, Lesche hand digger.
11-07-2015, 11:12 PM
(11-07-2015 09:05 PM)Zachbl92 Wrote:  Thanks everyone! And I completely agree...I'm from South jersey and I'm on vacation in the poconos pa for a week and I brought my detector just incase! I've not been able to get out but I did turn it on just so I could hear it beep..I'm 4 days sober and need to get my metal detector fix soon...

Not sure where you are in S. NJ, but there's a big club down by you, been around for ages. If you're newer to the hobby, you might meet a few new friends there, and find a good mentor. I'm in N. NJ.

Joe

NjNyDigger, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since 2013.

[Image: image.jpg]
11-07-2015, 11:34 PM
Salem/quinton area Joe and yes, I did hear about that and did see it! It's in Haddon heights or something. I went to a local dealer/detectorist Joe demaro located in millville. I figured it'd be more beneficial to go local then purchase online and so far so good. I plan on joining the beginning of January once I get past this learning curve. A lot of googling and YouTube videos have done me good so far and the 100+ acres of untouched land with some nice old home steads and what not my girlfriends grand parents own have been good to me so far Happy

11-08-2015, 07:37 AM
Welcome to the forums Zach. Warning, If you swing any longer, there will be no turning back. But who would want to quit. Happy

updownup, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since Oct 2015.
11-19-2015, 01:50 PM
Welcome to the forum Zach !

proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since Aug 2013.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)