# 55 & some nice stuff!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Find all posts by this user
09-17-2015, 08:37 PM
# 55 & some nice stuff!
Quote this message in a reply
Same area again! The place just keeps giving it up. I walked by this quarter maybe 30 times. Did every area around it except for this little tiny 4 foot square spot. Today I did the spot. And the funny thing is I've detected the living crap out of this area. 4 inches down btw, and 6 inches away that 1940 Wheat.

A no date buff and four other wheats with the BSA pin and the crucifix missing Jesus all in the area around where I found the 44 Merc this week. So thank you Boy Scouts of America!!

Have fun out there and HAPPY HUNTING!!

ODF

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

MineLab SE Pro w/11" Pro, 12x10 SEF, 8x6 SEF, Explorer 1000
Garrett AT PRO, w/8.5x11, 5x8, Deteknix Wireless, RnB Recharge (2).
Delta 4000, w/8" concentric, 13" Ultimate, 5x10 DD.
Garrett PP, & Pro Pointer AT.
Leusch, Hori Digger (2), Sampson Ball Handle Shovel.
09-17-2015, 08:49 PM
RE: # 55 & some nice stuff!
Nice digs Ed

Yes

MichiganRelicHunter, proud to be a digger since 1977
09-19-2015, 10:39 AM
Love the big silvers! Nice going

Bigtony, member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since Jan 2015.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-19-2015, 04:42 PM
Are all of these silvers coming from the same spot? If so, that's as close to virgin as it gets. 3 scenarios...

Either it was never hunted, it wasn't hunted well, or, it was hunted before with older (not deep) equipment & they missed stuff. Either way, you're doing a fantastic job of covering their tracks Yes

What's really telling are the larger silvers you're pulling out of there. Those are obviously tougher to miss, even if a machine isn't super deep, which is why I'm leaning towards it being virgin territory.

Joe

NjNyDigger, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since 2013.

[Image: image.jpg]
09-19-2015, 07:18 PM
(09-19-2015 04:42 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote:  Are all of these silvers coming from the same spot? If so, that's as close to virgin as it gets. 3 scenarios...

Either it was never hunted, it wasn't hunted well, or, it was hunted before with older (not deep) equipment & they missed stuff. Either way, you're doing a fantastic job of covering their tracks Yes

What's really telling are the larger silvers you're pulling out of there. Those are obviously tougher to miss, even if a machine isn't super deep, which is why I'm leaning towards it being virgin territory.

Joe

Honestly Joe, I think it's Virgin too! The area of these Boy Scout Troop camps, as far as I'm concerned, was never detected. I got, I think, 11 silvers back in the Spring in a 50 by 50 foot area. And that area and 2 more in the same woods are still producing, except for a number of other finds that are way outside those parameters, in those same woods! I mean every time I go there, I'm finding stuff. It's ridiculous. I've been through there now like 40 times. I don't hit silver every day like this past week, but I find something! A couple buffs, some wheats, buried tin foil plates. I mean it's crazy!!! I come home everyday thinking to myself that there simply can't be anything else there and bam, I find something the next day!!!! I don't think anyone even considered detecting it.

Ed/ODF

MineLab SE Pro w/11" Pro, 12x10 SEF, 8x6 SEF, Explorer 1000
Garrett AT PRO, w/8.5x11, 5x8, Deteknix Wireless, RnB Recharge (2).
Delta 4000, w/8" concentric, 13" Ultimate, 5x10 DD.
Garrett PP, & Pro Pointer AT.
Leusch, Hori Digger (2), Sampson Ball Handle Shovel.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  #37 FTY and Compilation of Nice Stuff! Ohio Dirt Fisher 5 525 07-10-2015 07:55 AM
Last Post: Ohio Dirt Fisher

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)