? about at pro setting

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Find all posts by this user
08-01-2014, 01:30 PM
? about at pro setting
Quote this message in a reply
I do mostly relic hunting and am  ?  what setting do you have the best results with I don't want to miss much and I don't want to fill my truck with nails ether

digger rat, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since Jul 2014.
08-01-2014, 02:27 PM
RE: ? about at pro setting
here`s a good Virginia relic hunting video . the guy uses an AT Pro
and hunts relics, some good info throughout the video.
i hunt relics as well in St Augustine Fl mostly colonial, i had an AT Pro for a few months , just sold it, if the site is fairly trash free i was hunting in all metal and digging everything . i found some nice iron relics such as slave shackles axe heads and old irons and much more that i would have missed if only digging everything above the 40`s, personally i think if digging relics the iron is just as interesting sometimes as the rest, and helps tell the story of the history of the site.
 http://www.garrett.com/hobbysite/hbby_at...video.aspx
08-01-2014, 02:29 PM
Nails are part of the game.

PittsburghWill, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since Jul 2013.
"A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men"  Willy Wonka

I've lived. Not always well, but long enough.
08-01-2014, 03:05 PM
(08-01-2014 02:27 PM)IndianaBones Wrote:  here`s a good Virginia relic hunting video . the guy uses an AT Pro
and hunts relics, some good info throughout the video.
i hunt relics as well in St Augustine Fl mostly colonial, i had an AT Pro for a few months , just sold it, if the site is fairly trash free i was hunting in all metal and digging everything . i found some nice iron relics such as slave shackles axe heads and old irons and much more that i would have missed if only digging everything above the 40`s, personally i think if digging relics the iron is just as interesting sometimes as the rest, and helps tell the story of the history of the site.
 http://www.garrett.com/hobbysite/hbby_at...video.aspx

thanks bones when I get a chance ill look it up

digger rat, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since Jul 2014.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)