Are they any members from SEMO here?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Find all posts by this user
01-12-2015, 10:41 PM
Are they any members from SEMO here?
Quote this message in a reply
Just looking to see if I have any one close by me (south east Missouri) to maybe hunt with?

biggredd1972, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since Jul 2013. Proud to be using a White's DFX with sunrayDX1 inline probe.Newly added in Jan/2015 White's V3I.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-12-2015, 11:13 PM
RE: Are they any members from SEMO here?
(01-12-2015 10:41 PM)biggredd1972 Wrote:  Just looking to see if I have any one close by me (south east Missouri) to maybe hunt with?

Is that your local club, Redd?

Joe

NjNyDigger, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since 2013.

[Image: image.jpg]
01-13-2015, 01:00 AM
(This post was last modified: 01-13-2015 09:37 AM by biggredd1972.)
SEMO = south east Missouri. No local clubs that I know of. Maybe if they are others close that are interested we could start one. Just looking for others to hunt with in my area at this point.

biggredd1972, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since Jul 2013. Proud to be using a White's DFX with sunrayDX1 inline probe.Newly added in Jan/2015 White's V3I.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-13-2015, 11:45 AM
(01-13-2015 01:00 AM)biggredd1972 Wrote:  SEMO = south east Missouri. No local clubs that I know of. Maybe if they are others close that are interested we could start one. Just looking for others to hunt with in my area at this point.

There's a club that goes by NEMD (Northeast Metal Detectorists). Almost every club imaginable abbreviates their club like this nowadays. Lol.

Here's a suggestion: Lost Treasure & Western & Eastern Treasure (two of the largest treasure hunting magazines sold in bookstores nationally) both have a classifieds section in the back of the mags. Put in an ad and say you're seeking a partner in crime. I think it might be maybe $20 or so to place an ad. The 2 magazines combined have well over 250,000 readers. So, chances are good that someone might be in your area, and see your ad about a detecting buddy. If not exactly, even someone who lives 30 to 60 minutes away is acceptable, as I have a few hunting pals that are located pretty far from me.

Joe

NjNyDigger, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since 2013.

[Image: image.jpg]
01-13-2015, 05:10 PM
Thanks for the info Joe.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)