battleship zippo

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Find all posts by this user
09-18-2013, 04:56 PM
battleship zippo
Quote this message in a reply
Found this one awhile back,since joe said he likes these,he ya go. You should see the history of this ship, its interesting. Thanks for lookin!hh

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

leo aranza, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since Jun 2013. I use a Minelab CTX 3030.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-18-2013, 05:58 PM
RE: battleship zippo
Nice zippo, Leo! What's the history of the ship? Never found a zippo, but, if I found a nice one like that, I'd fill it up with butane & use it...until you & I can kick this disgusting smoking crap!

Joe

NjNyDigger, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since 2013.

[Image: image.jpg]
09-18-2013, 10:02 PM
Cool find. I've never found a Zippo either. I do find alot of junk disposables. Hey Joe, Zippos don't use butane.

PittsburghWill, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since Jul 2013.
"A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men"  Willy Wonka

I've lived. Not always well, but long enough.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-18-2013, 10:19 PM
(09-18-2013 10:02 PM)PittsburghWill Wrote:  Cool find.  I've never found a Zippo either.  I do find alot of junk disposables.  Hey Joe, Zippos don't use butane.

Brand name is Ronsonol, I call it butane though Happy I also call a toilet 'the shitter' (or the more elegant term 'the crapper'), money is 'greenbacks' & jeans (any brand) I simply call 'Levi's'. That should explain a lot Tongue

Joe

NjNyDigger, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since 2013.

[Image: image.jpg]
09-18-2013, 10:28 PM
I knew what ya ment joe, I have found 6 zippos total. Thanks for the comments guys!

leo aranza, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since Jun 2013. I use a Minelab CTX 3030.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)