Blind luck today on a V3i!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Find all posts by this user
07-14-2015, 02:22 PM
Wink Blind luck today on a V3i!!!
Quote this message in a reply
Well, i just so happened to find an EXCELLENT condition V3i today for a good deal! im so stoked, I had to sell my other V3i due to some hardships a while back, and have been regretting it ever since.
 Gonna take some time here and go through it and see what customs may be on it at what settings...if possible I will be out swinging it this evening and deffinatley tomorrow! Gonna be a good day tater...YesWink

indiana_mike, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since Jul 2015.
07-14-2015, 04:36 PM
Thumbs Up RE: Blind luck today on a V3i!!!
Best of luck Mike

proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since Aug 2013.
07-14-2015, 05:00 PM
RE: Blind luck today on a V3i!!!
Good luck Mike. Those V3i's are great machines from what I've seen!

MineLab SE Pro w/11" Pro, 12x10 SEF, 8x6 SEF, Explorer 1000
Garrett AT PRO, w/8.5x11, 5x8, Deteknix Wireless, RnB Recharge (2).
Delta 4000, w/8" concentric, 13" Ultimate, 5x10 DD.
Garrett PP, & Pro Pointer AT.
Leusch, Hori Digger (2), Sampson Ball Handle Shovel.
07-14-2015, 05:48 PM
Congrats, I love my V3I ,they are great machines.

biggredd1972, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since Jul 2013. Proud to be using a White's DFX with sunrayDX1 inline probe.Newly added in Jan/2015 White's V3I.
07-14-2015, 05:56 PM
(07-14-2015 02:22 PM)indiana_mike Wrote:  Well, i just so happened to find an EXCELLENT condition V3i today for a good deal! im so stoked, I had to sell my other V3i due to some hardships a while back, and have been regretting it ever since.
 Gonna take some time here and go through it and see what customs may be on it at what settings...if possible I will be out swinging it this evening and deffinatley tomorrow! Gonna be a good day tater...YesWink

GOOD DEAL INDIANA MIKE! Yes
You located in Indiana?  If so, where?  I'm in the Indy area. 

I just joined this forum a few weeks ago, and recently "repurchased a v3i" again myself, after having the original V3 and selling it back in 2010, due to the nagging of my friends and hunting buddies. HONESTLY, at the time they were right, as very few people could understand the goodies that the v3 offers.

I am still learning this machine myself, but let me know if I can be of assistance Cool

Bubba

Bubbadirect, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since Jul 2015.
07-14-2015, 07:38 PM
good luck

Bigtony, member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since Jan 2015.
07-14-2015, 10:27 PM
(07-14-2015 05:56 PM)Bubbadirect Wrote:  
(07-14-2015 02:22 PM)indiana_mike Wrote:  Well, i just so happened to find an EXCELLENT condition V3i today for a good deal! im so stoked, I had to sell my other V3i due to some hardships a while back, and have been regretting it ever since.

GOOD DEAL INDIANA MIKE! Yes
You located in Indiana?  If so, where?  I'm in the Indy area. 

I just joined this forum a few weeks ago, and recently "repurchased a v3i" again myself, after having the original V3 and selling it back in 2010, due to the nagging of my friends and hunting buddies. HONESTLY, at the time they were right, as very few people could understand the goodies that the v3 offers.

I am still learning this machine myself, but let me know if I can be of assistance Cool

Bubba

Thanks Bubba, and thanks to everyone else....Im over by Muncie, bout an hour from Indy. I agree the V3i is an ongoing learning process. Ive spent most of the afternoon just re-aquainting with the controls and settings, its been a while lol. Took it out this evening to my moms place and went down a strip by the road that has been thrashed to death by several units and was pulling coins out of the ground so Im happy. Nothing good, just clad but still encouraging. Once youve owned a V3i its just hard to settle for less lol. Honestly thought the XLT i have is an absolute demon in the dirt and I would have no problem falling back on it as a back-up unit if need be. The V3i was just such a good deal and its in new condition with 16 months warrant left on it...it was a no-brainer and im just glad i happened to have the extra cash on hand. Its good to be back playin in the dirt, i missed it for sure.

indiana_mike, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since Jul 2015.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Question for V3i or DFX users biggredd1972 4 351 04-05-2016 03:52 AM
Last Post: biggredd1972
Question V3i ground question Bubbadirect 1 286 07-28-2015 07:56 AM
Last Post: biggredd1972
Question who uses a v3 or v3i series? Bubbadirect 5 443 07-12-2015 12:42 PM
Last Post: Bubbadirect
  Wish me LUCK! Ohio Dirt Fisher 8 937 06-18-2015 09:27 PM
Last Post: Steveo
  I couldn't buy this kinda luck NjNyDigger 4 432 02-18-2015 04:36 PM
Last Post: Mike Miller

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)