Bloomsburg pa

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Find all posts by this user
08-19-2016, 02:08 PM
Bloomsburg pa
Quote this message in a reply
Hey ladies and gents! Heading over to the Bloomsburg, Williamsport pa area this upcoming week. WAs wondering if anyone was over that way,or could shoot me some suggestions. Don't want the honey holes or your hot spots.Just some places to go after work on mon and tues,possibly sunday after I get off the bus and check into my room.Doing orientation for a new trucking company...have to fill my evenings with more than staring at a TV!!!

Padiggydirt, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since Oct 2015.
08-19-2016, 06:58 PM
RE: Bloomsburg pa
(This post was last modified: 08-19-2016 07:01 PM by updownup.)
Wish I could help and join in the fun. But I'm not even close. Good luck with the new company, and if you're a long hauler and make it to sunshine state I'll try to accommodate. But don't have any honey spots. This is making my eyes water.... getting emotional. We do have hot spots, freaking hot. Bring plenty of water. I know where some trash is, and we will have plenty of signals. Haha. Wait, you're truck driver, I was told yal are crazy.
And I can't handle pain. Disregard the crazy part, that's me. Come on down!

Hope you find someone to hunt with, and good luck.

updownup, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since Oct 2015.
08-19-2016, 11:07 PM
RE: Bloomsburg pa
Yep. We are all crazy to a point..... LOL and I'm worse, ex Navy preachers kid to boot!! If I make it down your way updown, I will definitely look ya up...down..ya. You get it!!

Padiggydirt, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since Oct 2015.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)