Compilation from October 15th on to November 11th, 2016

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Find all posts by this user
11-12-2016, 11:18 PM
Compilation from October 15th on to November 11th, 2016
(This post was last modified: 11-12-2016 11:33 PM by Ohio Dirt Fisher.)
Quote this message in a reply
Finally put together a bunch of clips I saved after shooting about three times as much footage. The last two clips of the Mercs I dug yesterday I shot with my phone. I'm sure you guys don't want to see me digging up can tops and such. There are more clips I have to put together for another video of stuff I haven't posted and am holding onto. I'm having a very difficult time making a call on whether to video or not because the batteries on the GoPro just don't last long enough to video everything, so some of these clips are after the fact. I'm beginning to understand the editing software a lot more than I did but even still, all the subtitles I put into this video, some of which have a comedic tone, ARE NOT THERE! I think it's because I changed the aspect ratio to get better quality but didn't reposition the subtitles so they'd be in the final production. And the one clip I had of the 52D Rosie will be in the next set because I have just too many interruptions to put together a timeline video!!!!

I like to video, but I like to swing more! So I get really flustered when things get complicated. I like simple as pie. PERIOD!

Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQBb7-3dFhs

Ed/ODF

MineLab SE Pro w/11" Pro, 12x10 SEF, 8x6 SEF, Explorer 1000
Garrett AT PRO, w/8.5x11, 5x8, Deteknix Wireless, RnB Recharge (2).
Delta 4000, w/8" concentric, 13" Ultimate, 5x10 DD.
Garrett PP, & Pro Pointer AT.
Leusch, Hori Digger (2), Sampson Ball Handle Shovel.
11-13-2016, 10:28 AM
RE: Compilation from October 15th on to November 11th, 2016
Awesome video Ed, Woods, deers and wagon trails. Congratulations on the silvers and war nickle! Enjoyed the Great video and well done. Thanks.

updownup, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since Oct 2015.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-14-2016, 12:40 PM
EXCELLENT video, Ed!!!!! I think you're being a bit hard on yourself though, as I saw NO issues with the production quality, whatsoever. Just a friendly opinion...I wouldn't get so caught up with all of fancy titles, animations, special effects, etc., as, from personal experience, I believe they're a waste of time. Don't get me wrong, they're cool and all, but definitely not needed, and simply adds to the already grueling editing/rendering time. In short...

I think your video was perfect as-is, since the content had me glued, and that's really the only thing that matters.

I give it Yes Yes up. And good score on the silver and button. I subbed ya!

NjNyDigger, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since 2013.

[Image: image.jpg]
11-14-2016, 08:37 PM
(11-14-2016 12:40 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote:  EXCELLENT video, Ed!!!!! I think you're being a bit hard on yourself though, as I saw NO issues with the production quality, whatsoever. Just a friendly opinion...I wouldn't get so caught up with all of fancy titles, animations, special effects, etc., as, from personal experience, I believe they're a waste of time. Don't get me wrong, they're cool and all, but definitely not needed, and simply adds to the already grueling editing/rendering time. In short...

I think your video was perfect as-is, since the content had me glued, and that's really the only thing that matters.

I give it Yes Yes up. And good score on the silver and button. I subbed ya!

Thanks for the sub and the support Joe! I see so many vids online and try, maybe too hard, to be generally entertaining as well as informative. It all comes out in the wash though. Yes

Ed

MineLab SE Pro w/11" Pro, 12x10 SEF, 8x6 SEF, Explorer 1000
Garrett AT PRO, w/8.5x11, 5x8, Deteknix Wireless, RnB Recharge (2).
Delta 4000, w/8" concentric, 13" Ultimate, 5x10 DD.
Garrett PP, & Pro Pointer AT.
Leusch, Hori Digger (2), Sampson Ball Handle Shovel.
11-14-2016, 09:52 PM
Ed your natural commentary makes the video's awesome. Anyone can make a video but you bring it together with the chit chat.

Cladjunky From Cleveland Mooning
Makro Racer with 7x11 coil
F75 with 11 inch and 15 inch coil DST
RT6DETECTORS.COM for the best deals!
AT Pinpointer and Lesche 31 inch
11-15-2016, 12:21 AM
(This post was last modified: 11-15-2016 12:23 AM by shadeseeker.)
Another nice clip Ed. I've been saying since your first video here in July (I think), that the secret to the success of your videos is the friendly, chatty and very smooth style with which you deliver the goods. For me it's not a production, it's you and me on the hunt and you saying "hey Shade, look at this will ya!" And then we both marvel at what you just found. The excitement in your voice is infectious, we want to share the find. The new equipment enhances the picture quality, but it's the style that delivers. Keep em coming and like Joe says--don't worry too much about the tech stuff, it's the content that counts.

shadeseeker, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since Oct 2015.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Compilation with a Surprise Ending! Ohio Dirt Fisher 2 438 08-15-2016 09:22 AM
Last Post: updownup
  Last Hunts for 2016 2nd hunt for 2016. Silvers WildDigger 3 564 01-06-2016 07:40 PM
Last Post: NjNyDigger
  CA Adventure-dig compilation Ron (CA) 4 559 01-31-2014 09:40 PM
Last Post: micahmoore

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)