Compilation with a Surprise Ending!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Find all posts by this user
08-14-2016, 12:52 AM
Compilation with a Surprise Ending!
Quote this message in a reply
If you guys read the messages on youtube or not, this video is dedicated to my wife Deb, who not only helps me out with all this crazy detecting stuff, but enjoys the videos of the land I travel while detecting. So when you hear me talking in the video, I'm talking to her. I keep her connected this way. Both work and play videos. So she can share with me what I do.

And so can you.

Remember, people have been all over every inch of ground on this planet. For a very long, long time. All you have to do is put your coil over it. Yes

Have fun out there guys and gals and HAPPY HUNTING!

Ed/ Ohio Dirt Fisher

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMHy6o0x-5A

MineLab SE Pro w/11" Pro, 12x10 SEF, 8x6 SEF, Explorer 1000
Garrett AT PRO, w/8.5x11, 5x8, Deteknix Wireless, RnB Recharge (2).
Delta 4000, w/8" concentric, 13" Ultimate, 5x10 DD.
Garrett PP, & Pro Pointer AT.
Leusch, Hori Digger (2), Sampson Ball Handle Shovel.
08-14-2016, 10:24 AM
RE: Compilation with a Surprise Ending!
I really liked your compilation Ed. Looks like you are getting the feel for the software quickly; I see only good vids coming from you from here on out. The graphics and still shots combined with the live action and panning are great. And good smooth commentary too. Also it's a nice tribute to your wife--she must be a wonderful companion.
Your woods are interesting and I see why you would like to hunt them. Nothing like that here. Lots of close trees with heavy undergrowth, brambles, poison ivy etc. The only thing similar to your setting is a couple of nearby state parks, which are verboten to MDers.
By the way, nice legs old man!

shadeseeker, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since Oct 2015.
08-15-2016, 09:22 AM
RE: Compilation with a Surprise Ending!
I really enjoyed the video, your hell of a nice guy! Those finds are amazing and thank you for bringing us along. Not many woods in my area, but I know one area. I prefer this type of hunting because of the privacy. Nice job on producing the video, well made. Good luck, and looking forward to you next production.

updownup, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since Oct 2015.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Big copper and a silver surprise RelicMedic 5 244 11-02-2017 11:25 AM
Last Post: anny
  Compilation from October 15th on to November 11th, 2016 Ohio Dirt Fisher 5 349 11-15-2016 12:21 AM
Last Post: shadeseeker
  CA Adventure-dig compilation Ron (CA) 4 560 01-31-2014 09:40 PM
Last Post: micahmoore

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)