Cors Coils

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Find all posts by this user
08-25-2016, 07:34 AM
Cors Coils
Quote this message in a reply
I have used a lot of the small coils from Cors on atleast 4 detectors and I find them to be very well made solid. The only Detector I had issues with was the whites Treasure Pro it would overload after 5 of 8 sensitivity. I have the Garrett 5x8 coil for the At-Pro but I do love the Shrew 3.5x6 football shaped coil and as Ed will agree I hit a lot of trashy sites. From this air test the coils are very close to the same depths. Any and all info from the At-pro users would be welcome or other trashy site hunters.
Cors 3.5x6 Review

Cladjunky From Cleveland Mooning
Makro Racer with 7x11 coil
F75 with 11 inch and 15 inch coil DST
RT6DETECTORS.COM for the best deals!
AT Pinpointer and Lesche 31 inch
Find all posts by this user
08-25-2016, 12:26 PM
RE: Cors Coils
Quote this message in a reply
Never hit many trashy sites but I did like my 5x8 the best in trashy locations next to my 5" seemed to small for me and I've not used it much at all. I used the stock at the most being I usually hunt fields. Just purchased a nel tornado 12x13 and it is a beast. Mixed reviews had me worried about it...but it truly does turn the at pro into a new machine. I've noticed a solid 2-3" of depth and perfect performance. Just make sure a system reset is done and GB is manually set and wallah.

Zachbl92, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum and detectorist since Nov 2015.
Garret At Pro(12x13, 8.5x11, 5x8, 4.5") Garret At Pinpointer, GG original headphones, Predator Piranha/Little Eagle T shovel, Lesche hand digger.
Button Count FTY: Lost count

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  NEL Coils 1AgilDog 5 1,137 12-05-2014 11:50 AM
Last Post: 1AgilDog

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)