Couldn't Help Myself--Just Needed A New Project

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Find all posts by this user
02-12-2017, 03:05 PM
RE: Couldn't Help Myself--Just Needed A New Project
Quote this message in a reply
XP is getting there with the Deus Joe.
Of course all the batteries are internal , coil , remote controller and headphones if you have them. It looks like they are about to introduce a smart phone app that will interface with the Deus for GPS and probably recording finds but so far the info I have been able to find on the 4.0 update are still pretty sketchy. The Deus does have an emergency charging set-up that allows you to run on a set of AA batteries for a couple of hours , one part of the detector at a time. I have one but have never used it. It would be similar to a remote/reserve/charger power supply for a cell phone but doesn't have the ummph to really recharge very much. I can't see a situation where you would need more , even in the sticks you're usually close enough to at least use a car charger. I'm too wimpified to even consider going camping out somewhere far enough to detect out the batterries and a couple of back ups without being able to take a shower somewhere.

Dusty, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since Aug 2013.
02-17-2017, 09:29 PM
Wish you great success with your build and thanks for the video about the circuit board shop. Man'ol living that brings back a lot of
memory's my first real job as a 15 year old kid was in a pc shop in 1969. Did several tours of duty in pc shops as a young adult,
cool trip down memory lane. Happy

Dreams are Free Reality cost Money.
Metal detecting is like a box of chocolate,
you never know what you will dig.
02-24-2017, 09:45 AM
Hey Sven , how's the project going , I've been anxious to see this new toy put through it's paces. Sorry , I don't mean to nag , I am truly just curious....
Pat

Digsit, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since Feb 2016.
Remember for the good of the hobby It is better to ask for permission than to beg for forgiveness.
02-25-2017, 09:29 AM
Keep on bugging me...LOL
Kind of dragging my feet, have a number of projects and family duties to get out of the way so I can have a block of time for it.
I have a search coil sitting in plain view for it reminding me every day.......

I'm getting the feeling I am becoming Tesoro, announcing the Cazador and not ever getting it done. I might just call it the Cazador..............Think

Nokta Impact, Deteknix Quest Pro,Teknetics Mark 1
Self built Mirage PI's --- they work great!!
Free Vintage Metal Detector Catalog Downloads, Tips, Mods
http://www.treasurelinx.com/home1.html

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Wireless Headset Build-Project Turtle Beach X32 Sven TreasureLinx 10 1,923 02-25-2016 07:51 PM
Last Post: Ohio Dirt Fisher

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)