CRAPPY OX KNOB

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Find all posts by this user
04-07-2016, 09:41 PM
CRAPPY OX KNOB
Quote this message in a reply
Monday was able to get out to the farm with a coating of snow. Worked the front yard again with no luck. Decided to get out back in the woods with the cows. I did find a head stamp and a few iron signals , But on my way back up i followed the rock wall and did manage the ox knob deep under the cow shit??????  . Did manage a few other keepers out of the field when i got up there. Deer slug , buckle., some sort of rings.  
   I have been tied up at work lately taking the ice out of the arena. Getting close to easy street with plenty of digging time coming.  HH gang     

Detecting is more than a hobby, it is a passion
04-08-2016, 12:25 AM
RE: CRAPPY OX KNOB
Still not bad man! Cool stuff. Best of luck out there when you get more free time!
By the way, is that a new camera I see?! For detecting?

Zachbl92, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum and detectorist since Nov 2015.
Garret At Pro(12x13, 8.5x11, 5x8, 4.5") Garret At Pinpointer, GG original headphones, Predator Piranha/Little Eagle T shovel, Lesche hand digger.
Button Count FTY: Lost count
04-08-2016, 08:34 AM
RE: CRAPPY OX KNOB
(04-08-2016 12:25 AM)Zachbl92 Wrote:  Still not bad man! Cool stuff. Best of luck out there when you get more free time!
By the way, is that a new camera I see?! For detecting?

Hey Zach my girlfriend bought that for me to use to shoot videos. But i have a new one on its way

Detecting is more than a hobby, it is a passion

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Rainy crappy day Padiggydirt 5 421 11-27-2015 08:50 PM
Last Post: Padiggydirt
  crappy find deathray 2 272 07-05-2013 10:02 PM
Last Post: leo aranza

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)