Deteknix Wireless Headphone Compatibility Pairing

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Find all posts by this user
08-17-2016, 08:47 PM
Deteknix Wireless Headphone Compatibility Pairing
Quote this message in a reply
Here's the scoop if you have one Deteknix wireless headphone set up and wish to buy another transmitter(TX) to attach to another machine.

Yes you can do that.

Pairing is a piece of cake.

1) plug the TX to a detector , I would turn on the detector. Turn on the TX, the LED will blink.

2) Place the headset near the transmitter, press headphone button once (on), the LED will blink.
When both TX and headphone LEDs stop blinking and remain on, pairing is complete. Double check by passing a coin across the detectors search coil.

You can pair any of the currently owned or replacement TX's from Deteknix to any of the Deteknix headphones that both have a red/orange LED.
It's possible, other after market-brand wireless headphones that are 2.4G can be paired to the Deteknix TX as most use the same Texas Instruments IC (chip).
But, no guarantee, just have to try it.....

You can also pair different DT headphones with the same 2.4G technology to the Quest Pro detector.

If you have a pair of the DT Wire-Free Pro headphone set-up , they are Bluetooth technology and have Blue LEDS, you need to have the correct TX with the blue LED.
They will not work with the red/orange LED TX.

Nokta Impact, Deteknix Quest Pro,Teknetics Mark 1
Self built Mirage PI's --- they work great!!
Free Vintage Metal Detector Catalog Downloads, Tips, Mods
http://www.treasurelinx.com/home1.html
08-22-2016, 05:58 AM
RE: Deteknix Wireless Headphone Compatibility Pairing
I don't like covering my ears with the Garrett Full Headphones and I have been looking at the Deteknix wireless Anyone who has used them please let me know if they are a good buy is the delay to much it says .06. Thank you for any Help you can give.

Cladjunky From Cleveland Mooning
Makro Racer with 7x11 coil
F75 with 11 inch and 15 inch coil DST
RT6DETECTORS.COM for the best deals!
AT Pinpointer and Lesche 31 inch
08-22-2016, 06:17 AM
(This post was last modified: 08-22-2016 06:19 AM by Sven TreasureLinx.)
I use them as well as many others on many of the forums, there are no lag issues on any detectors I have used or any others have used. I actually have 3 sets now.
You really don't even notice you have the headsets on.

The New production model Wire-Free Pro will not be Bluetooth technology. They will remain 2.4g technology as all the headsets they make. So they will be compatible with all DT transmitters and the Quest Pro detector.

Nokta Impact, Deteknix Quest Pro,Teknetics Mark 1
Self built Mirage PI's --- they work great!!
Free Vintage Metal Detector Catalog Downloads, Tips, Mods
http://www.treasurelinx.com/home1.html
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-01-2016, 01:53 PM
(This post was last modified: 09-01-2016 01:55 PM by Riverteamsixdetectors.)
(08-22-2016 05:58 AM)Cladjunky Wrote:  I don't like covering my ears with the Garrett Full Headphones and I have been looking at the Deteknix wireless Anyone who has used them please let me know if they are a good buy is the delay to much it  says .06.  Thank you for any Help you can give.

THE W6 LITE HEADPHONES ARE REAL NICE. THEY COVE RTHE EAR BUT NOT THE WHOLE EAR. HARDLEY ANY DELAY. I TRIED SOME ON A TESORO COMPADRE AND THEY WORKED GREAT. ID SAY THE SAME FOR THE WA LITE PHONES.

River Team Six Metal Detectors 
WWW.RT6DETECTORS.COM 
David@rt6detectors.com 
865-679-3935

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  New Wireless Headphones NjNyDigger 21 1,122 03-15-2017 05:20 PM
Last Post: JWalton
  Deteknix Quest Pro Metal Detector Mod Sven TreasureLinx 3 821 04-12-2016 10:55 AM
Last Post: NjNyDigger
  Wireless Headset Build-Project Turtle Beach X32 Sven TreasureLinx 10 1,826 02-25-2016 07:51 PM
Last Post: Ohio Dirt Fisher
  Wireless Head Sets - Blue Tooth compatable Bigtony 19 2,429 02-03-2016 09:38 PM
Last Post: Dusty
  Beach Hunter ID Headphone Fix Sven TreasureLinx 8 645 11-03-2015 01:44 PM
Last Post: Bigtony

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)