Digfellas a Bit Better

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-11-2013, 09:23 PM
Digfellas a Bit Better
Quote this message in a reply
Watched the new episode of Digfellas tonight. Liked it better than the premier episodes. They stayed in one location, instead of going to different sites. Yes, they flittered around a bit, but, same area. They actually seemed to dig, also, instead of finding revolvers, coins, etc. a half inch under the soil, lol. Still...

Pure entertainment. It just doesn't represent the true nature of this hobby. Instead, more emphasis on cheap laughs & wacky antics. Nothing wrong with that, as that's why they have Pawn Stars & something like Antiques Roadshow...the latter of which I prefer, but, to each their own.

Joe

NjNyDigger, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since 2013.

[Image: image.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
09-11-2013, 10:46 PM
RE: Digfellas a Bit Better
I missed it again. It's on too early-- out here in the West I'm not ready to start watching TV so soon. I recorded it last week and was glad I did so I didn't have to suffer through the commercials. Thought the show sucked too. Worse than diggers but not quite as offensive/arrogant as DIgWars. As least the guys on diggers take a self deprecating outlook to their antics while the others all seem to exhibit egos on steroids. I just wish they would drop the ridiculus language they're trying to create.

We had a producer from one of the channels approach our club on-line looking for potential cast members for a detecting show. They specifically stated they were looking for an individual with a "big" personallity, as they said , hopefully a biker type badass with tats and the works---lots of detectorists around who relate to that so there's part of the problem.

Let's face it , the shows are not for those swinging a detector No

Dusty, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since Aug 2013.
Find all posts by this user
09-11-2013, 11:54 PM
Missed it...was to busy detecting the camp. Oh well, I like Rons videos better.

My empire of dirt.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-14-2013, 08:06 PM
Yeah, me too Yes No stupid horseplay, no 150 year old targets lying suspiciously just an inch under the soil, no emphasis on value, value, value & most importantly...Ron kinda reminds me of Clark Kent with the glasses and everything. Every time he digs an old coin, I think he's gonna reappear on screen dressed in blue tights as Silver Man Tongue

Joe

NjNyDigger, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since 2013.

[Image: image.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Information DigFellas bulletbob 11 2,052 09-09-2013 11:05 AM
Last Post: detectingmo
  Interesting bit on where gold comes from... NjNyDigger 0 260 07-17-2013 06:39 PM
Last Post: NjNyDigger

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)