Finally got out and it seemed to dry here in NJ

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Find all posts by this user
04-21-2016, 04:28 PM
Finally got out and it seemed to dry here in NJ
Quote this message in a reply
Hello guys and gals, I finally got out today, what a beautiful afternoon, 71 in NJ with a slight breeze but it was too dry. I was getting targets at five inches but I packed up after about one hour. I was trying to cherry pick a cool target and only ended up with one wheat cent - 1953 D - no big deal - oh well maybe this weekend it will be better after the rain comes?

Bigtony, member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since Jan 2015.
04-21-2016, 04:37 PM
RE: Finally got out and it seemed to dry here in NJ
We still have pretty buttery ground here but now it's raining (again) and expected tomorrow too. I'm on this dig everything routine and man Big T, all I can take of that is about 2 hours and I get too tired to dig any more signals and pack it in. Good luck with the weekend!

Ed

MineLab SE Pro w/11" Pro, 12x10 SEF, 8x6 SEF, Explorer 1000
Garrett AT PRO, w/8.5x11, 5x8, Deteknix Wireless, RnB Recharge (2).
Delta 4000, w/8" concentric, 13" Ultimate, 5x10 DD.
Garrett PP, & Pro Pointer AT.
Leusch, Hori Digger (2), Sampson Ball Handle Shovel.
04-21-2016, 05:06 PM
At least you snagged something tony! Its been super dry in the fields. I think rains coming tomorrow! Thank god.

Zachbl92, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum and detectorist since Nov 2015.
Garret At Pro(12x13, 8.5x11, 5x8, 4.5") Garret At Pinpointer, GG original headphones, Predator Piranha/Little Eagle T shovel, Lesche hand digger.
Button Count FTY: Lost count
04-21-2016, 08:10 PM
Thanks Ed, yeah you can only take so much of digging every signal. It seems like you are doing well though from your recent posts.

Zach, thanks - If it doesn't really rain a good amount I might have to just lower my settings and coin shoot clad, ha ha ha

Bigtony, member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since Jan 2015.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)