Find Anything Valuable? No!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-16-2015, 11:13 PM
Find Anything Valuable? No!!!
Quote this message in a reply
Ha! The club in this story is about 30 miles from me. Big outfit. Well known & respected members. The "yearly finds log" being empty isn't surprising, as there is virtually no where left to hunt on Staten Island! Do these bureaucrat's think we're stupid?!

http://goo.gl/zk5xsM

Joe

NjNyDigger, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since 2013.

[Image: image.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
02-16-2015, 11:28 PM
RE: Find Anything Valuable? No!!!
(02-16-2015 11:13 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote:  Ha! The club in this story is about 30 miles from me. Big outfit. Well known & respected members. The "yearly finds log" being empty isn't surprising, as there is virtually no where left to hunt on Staten Island! Do these bureaucrat's think we're stupid?!

Joe

Beaurocrats are the ruin of this country. Yeah, I found nails and beer bottle caps all over your grounds you snakes. What a bunch of crap these ticians dish out. They want a report. Who the hell is paying for that? As crooked and heavy handed as they are they expect "The People" to exude honesty and integrity. Crap. What a flipping world we live in. A snake eating its tail for sure.

Ed/ODF

MineLab SE Pro w/11" Pro, 12x10 SEF, 8x6 SEF, Explorer 1000
Garrett AT PRO, w/8.5x11, 5x8, Deteknix Wireless, RnB Recharge (2).
Delta 4000, w/8" concentric, 13" Ultimate, 5x10 DD.
Garrett PP, & Pro Pointer AT.
Leusch, Hori Digger (2), Sampson Ball Handle Shovel.
02-16-2015, 11:51 PM
(This post was last modified: 02-16-2015 11:52 PM by NjNyDigger.)
(02-16-2015 11:28 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote:  
(02-16-2015 11:13 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote:  Ha! The club in this story is about 30 miles from me. Big outfit. Well known & respected members. The "yearly finds log" being empty isn't surprising, as there is virtually no where left to hunt on Staten Island! Do these bureaucrat's think we're stupid?!

Joe

Beaurocrats are the ruin of this country. Yeah, I found nails and beer bottle caps all over your grounds you snakes. What a bunch of crap these ticians dish out. They want a report. Who the hell is paying for that? As crooked and heavy handed as they are they expect "The People" to exude honesty and integrity. Crap. What a flipping world we live in. A snake eating its tail for sure.

Ed/ODF

"Why, yes, I found 15 diamond encrusted engagement rings, a rare pine tree shilling & a historical revolutionary war buckle. Whom do I hand them over to, sir?" NOT!!!

Joe

NjNyDigger, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since 2013.

[Image: image.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
02-17-2015, 01:30 AM
I haven't found nothing of value yet!  Chuckle

Remember when your cup holder sat next to you in a mini skirt and tank top?
02-17-2015, 03:50 AM
I've never found anything of value either!! I think I will quit this hobby!! Wink

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)