Goin to Ocean City Maryland next week

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Find all posts by this user
07-23-2015, 01:07 AM
Goin to Ocean City Maryland next week
Quote this message in a reply
heading there Sunday the 26th and coming back Saturday the 1st. Anyone in or around that area?

Detectors used: XP Deus ws4 11" coil, Minelab Sovereign GT
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-23-2015, 12:12 PM
RE: Goin to Ocean City Maryland next week
(This post was last modified: 07-24-2015 08:37 PM by NjNyDigger.)
Not me, but wish I was!!! There's supposed to be BIG beach hunting action there, so may want to try your luck on the surf & sand Yes If you can't shack up with anyone, just try your luck at a big park. Do a Google search to scout out old one's in the area. Or, try some wooded sites. As long as you don't see any obvious "No Metal Detecting Permitted" signs anywhere, you're good to go Happy

I find that most public parks still have a lot of good stuff in them, as they mightn't have been worked well, the vast size, etc.

GET DIGGIN!!! Beer

Joe

NjNyDigger, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since 2013.

[Image: image.jpg]
07-23-2015, 12:53 PM
(07-23-2015 12:12 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote:  Not me, but wish I was!!! There's supposed to be BIG beach hunting action there, so may want to try your luck on the surf & sand Yes If you can't shack up with anyone, just try your luck at a big park. Do a Google search to scout out old one's in the area. Or, try some wooded sites. As long as you don't see any obvious "Metal Detecting Permitted" signs anywhere, you're good to go Happy

I find that most public parks still have a lot of good stuff in them, as they mightn't have been worked well, the vast size, etc.

GET DIGGIN!!! Beer

Joe

Im just going to be at the beach. I go with the family so its only one car...cant really go anywhere else. What BIG beach action did you hear about?

07-24-2015, 08:40 PM
(07-23-2015 12:53 PM)DigDugNY Wrote:  
(07-23-2015 12:12 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote:  Not me, but wish I was!!! There's supposed to be BIG beach hunting action there, so may want to try your luck on the surf & sand Yes If you can't shack up with anyone, just try your luck at a big park. Do a Google search to scout out old one's in the area. Or, try some wooded sites. As long as you don't see any obvious "Metal Detecting Permitted" signs anywhere, you're good to go Happy

GET DIGGIN!!! Beer

Joe

Im just going to be at the beach. I go with the family so its only one car...cant really go anywhere else. What BIG beach action did you hear about?

Hit Youtube and see for yourself, lots of heavy beach hunters there obviously, due to the location. Here's a whole page of YT videos full of OC beach hunts Happy

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_q...y+maryland

Joe

07-24-2015, 11:20 PM
(07-24-2015 08:40 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote:  

GET DIGGIN!!! Beer

Joe

Hit Youtube and see for yourself, lots of heavy beach hunters there obviously, due to the location. Here's a whole page of YT videos full of OC beach hunts Happy

I go every year. Have yet to find gold. But I got my sovereign gt this time around

Joe

07-25-2015, 01:38 AM
(This post was last modified: 07-25-2015 01:39 AM by NjNyDigger.)
(07-24-2015 11:20 PM)DigDugNY Wrote:  

GET DIGGIN!!! Beer

Joe

I go every year. Have yet to find gold. But I got my sovereign gt this time around

Joe

The yellow is out there, just gotta get your coil over it Wink Personally, I don't think you can do better than the Sov, as it's considered one of the Kings of the beach. Right equipment + right location + right mindset = GOLD! Yes

Joe

07-25-2015, 08:20 AM
(07-25-2015 01:38 AM)NjNyDigger Wrote:  
(07-24-2015 11:20 PM)DigDugNY Wrote:  

GET DIGGIN!!! Beer

Joe

Joe

The yellow is out there, just gotta get your coil over it Wink Personally, I don't think you can do better than the Sov, as it's considered one of the Kings of the beach. Right equipment + right location + right mindset = GOLD! Yes

Joe

Thats for sure man...definitely ready to get out there

07-25-2015, 01:55 PM
I am here now with the family. We are in north OC. Plenty of depositors here , beaches have good crowds. Wifi srvice is bad where I am and it's tough getting online. I am here until next thursday

Bigtony, member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since Jan 2015.
07-25-2015, 10:32 PM
(07-25-2015 01:55 PM)Bigtony Wrote:  I am here now with the family. We are in north OC. Plenty of depositors here , beaches have good crowds. Wifi srvice is bad where I am and it's tough getting online. I am here until next thursday

What section is north OC? We shoul meet up maybe man! I will be on 124th street

07-26-2015, 02:24 PM
136th street - son is staying on 123rd.
My internet connetions are bad here - It takes too long to log into the net - very frustrating

Life guard stands have high tide low tide info on the back of the stand and it's posted daily

Hard to meet up - I am grabbing time in between family stuff.

But I will keep trying to view your posts

Bigtony, member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since Jan 2015.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Any good areas to dig in SE Penna, Delaware or Maryland? cajamk 4 182 01-07-2017 09:41 PM
Last Post: Digsit
  mid-week nudge shadeseeker 3 256 11-02-2016 09:35 PM
Last Post: Ohio Dirt Fisher
  Bomb Shelter in the middle of the city, well almost Sven TreasureLinx 3 257 08-17-2016 10:34 PM
Last Post: Sven TreasureLinx
  City Workers Find Cache! NjNyDigger 6 409 02-16-2015 11:25 AM
Last Post: Mike Miller
  Heading out to Anniston AL area for a week! MichiganRelicHunter 8 476 01-28-2015 11:12 PM
Last Post: biggredd1972

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)