great day digging relics

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Find all posts by this user
03-13-2016, 09:17 PM
great day digging relics
Quote this message in a reply
Hey gang went to the farm again. First thing i see os the birth of a sheep pretty cool. Found these gems today. 2 largies ( thats five coppers from here so far ) pre civil war officers belt buckle plate , a cannon , and what im told is part to a native American bracelet. ¬†Joe the well is in the front side yard field and saving it for you bud !! Had a great day and happy to be sharing this spot with you good people                        

This hunt dedicated to my mother who i miss very muchHeart

Detecting is more than a hobby, it is a passion
03-13-2016, 10:07 PM
RE: great day digging relics
Sounds like a awesome and interesting time scott! The hunt was amazing, congrats on all the great stuff man! Keep up the great work YesYes

Zachbl92, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum and detectorist since Nov 2015.
Garret At Pro(12x13, 8.5x11, 5x8, 4.5") Garret At Pinpointer, GG original headphones, Predator Piranha/Little Eagle T shovel, Lesche hand digger.
Button Count FTY: Lost count
03-13-2016, 11:20 PM
I agree, it was a great day and thanks for letting us see the results. I know something good is coming up when I see that you've made a new post. Lots of history under your feet !

shadeseeker, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since Oct 2015.
03-14-2016, 06:16 AM
Killer finds dude Yes

BeerBeer

MichiganRelicHunter, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since Jul 2013.
03-14-2016, 07:25 AM
Nice finds Scott! Congrats on the whole package sounds like a awesome day. GL HH!

updownup, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since Oct 2015.
03-14-2016, 07:37 AM
Scott, those are all terrific finds, congratulations! That cannon and buckle are sweet - wow Two times!

Bigtony, member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since Jan 2015.
Minelab Exp II Excal II - coils Wot, 10 x 12 sef small 7 inch minelab coil 6 inch Excellarator
2017 YTD Zilch so far.......updated at end of month
03-14-2016, 10:33 AM
You are in the zone Scott! Congrats on that buckle, LC's and all the stuff! With the way you're cleaning out that field you should be hitting some silvers soon too. That native copper wrap bracelet is a real great find btw! You're going to need a "real big" display case at the rate you're going! Yes

Ed/ODF

MineLab SE Pro w/11" Pro, 12x10 SEF, 8x6 SEF, Explorer 1000
Garrett AT PRO, w/8.5x11, 5x8, Deteknix Wireless, RnB Recharge (2).
Delta 4000, w/8" concentric, 13" Ultimate, 5x10 DD.
Garrett PP, & Pro Pointer AT.
Leusch, Hori Digger (2), Sampson Ball Handle Shovel.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-14-2016, 11:01 PM
Whoa!!! Scott, that is a CRAZY sick buckle!!! Aside from our members out west, I really haven't seen those posted, especially from here in the East. I believe that is a banner worthy item, unless anyone feels differently, then say so here. For now though, IT'S GOING ON TOP!!!

You know you made a killer find when largies & a cannon don't get top billing, lol Chuckle

Joe

NjNyDigger, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since 2013.

[Image: image.jpg]
03-14-2016, 11:23 PM
(03-14-2016 11:01 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote:  Whoa!!! Scott, that is a CRAZY sick buckle!!! Aside from our members out west, I really haven't seen those posted, especially from here in the East. I believe that is a banner worthy item, unless anyone feels differently, then say so here. For now though, IT'S GOING ON TOP!!!

You know you made a killer find when largies & a cannon don't get top billing, lol Chuckle

Joe

Never expected banner worthy , thanks so much !!! I just about wet myself when i realized what i found never expected it.

Detecting is more than a hobby, it is a passion
03-14-2016, 11:45 PM
(03-14-2016 11:01 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote:  Whoa!!! Scott, that is a CRAZY sick buckle!!! Aside from our members out west, I really haven't seen those posted, especially from here in the East. I believe that is a banner worthy item, unless anyone feels differently, then say so here. For now though, IT'S GOING ON TOP!!!

Joe

Banner! BANNER! WOOHOOO! Congrats Scott YesYes

Zachbl92, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum and detectorist since Nov 2015.
Garret At Pro(12x13, 8.5x11, 5x8, 4.5") Garret At Pinpointer, GG original headphones, Predator Piranha/Little Eagle T shovel, Lesche hand digger.
Button Count FTY: Lost count

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Decent day of detecting! Coins/relics Zachbl92 7 463 10-04-2016 09:36 AM
Last Post: updownup
  Great Day bulletbob 9 730 03-21-2016 12:07 AM
Last Post: Gerry F
  FULL DAY DIGGING scott demont 4 441 02-24-2016 09:16 PM
Last Post: RelicMedic
  6" of snow and digging scott demont 14 1,187 02-13-2016 04:14 PM
Last Post: scott demont
  22degrees and digging scott demont 12 866 01-17-2016 12:49 PM
Last Post: Bigtony

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)