Happy new years!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Find all posts by this user
12-31-2015, 07:58 PM
Happy new years!
(This post was last modified: 12-31-2015 08:03 PM by NjNyDigger.)
Quote this message in a reply
Happy new years gentlemen and gentlewomen! I hope everyone had a good 2015 and I hope 2016 will be even better!

Once again, have a happy healthy safe and fun new years!

Zach

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Zachbl92, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum and detectorist since Nov 2015.
Garret At Pro(12x13, 8.5x11, 5x8, 4.5") Garret At Pinpointer, GG original headphones, Predator Piranha/Little Eagle T shovel, Lesche hand digger.
Button Count FTY: Lost count
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-31-2015, 08:05 PM
RE: Happy new years!
(This post was last modified: 12-31-2015 08:05 PM by NjNyDigger.)
Looks good from where I'm sitting, Zach! Yes, hope EVERYONE has a fantastic NYE celebration, and an even better 2016!!!!! As for me...

I'm an old fuddy duddy. I'm going to stuff myself on food tonight, watch the ball drop on t.v., then start watching the annual Twilight Zone marathon, which I try to catch every year.

Joe

NjNyDigger, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since 2013.

[Image: image.jpg]
12-31-2015, 08:20 PM
(This post was last modified: 12-31-2015 08:27 PM by Ohio Dirt Fisher.)
Happy New Year everyone!

For us here at the ranch we'll be talking over the ups and downs of 2015 and what we'll have to change for 2016. It's a tradition for Deb and me. We'll be enjoying one of her FAMOUSLY DELICIOUS casseroles aptly called Spaghetti Bake, (which is really outrageously tasty for what turns out to be a spaghetti lasagna), some wine and some real good laughs and tears!

All I can say is I enjoyed all of your company this past year and hope to enjoy it even more in the coming year, seeing all of your wonderful discoveries! I salute your persistence, your knowledge and your thrill! Thank you for a great season!

God Bless all of you in 2016!! Yes Beer

Ed/Ohio Dirt Fisher

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

.jpg  1451607614_Happy-New-Year-Wishes.jpg (Size: 101.73 KB / Downloads: 12)

MineLab SE Pro w/11" Pro, 12x10 SEF, 8x6 SEF, Explorer 1000
Garrett AT PRO, w/8.5x11, 5x8, Deteknix Wireless, RnB Recharge (2).
Delta 4000, w/8" concentric, 13" Ultimate, 5x10 DD.
Garrett PP, & Pro Pointer AT.
Leusch, Hori Digger (2), Sampson Ball Handle Shovel.
12-31-2015, 08:31 PM
(12-31-2015 08:20 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote:  Happy New Year everyone!

For us here at the ranch we'll be talking over the ups and downs of 2015 and what we'll have to change for 2016. It's a tradition for Deb and me. We'll be enjoying one of her FAMOUSLY DELICIOUS casseroles aptly called Spaghetti Bake, (which is really outrageously tasty for what turns out to be a spaghetti lasagna), some wine and some real good laughs and tears!

All I can say is I enjoyed all of your company this past year and hope to enjoy it even more in the coming year, seeing all of your wonderful discoveries! I salute your persistence, your knowledge and your thrill! Thank you for a great season!

Ed/Ohio Dirt Fisher

Now THAT looks good! Save a seat for me, Ed Yes

Joe

NjNyDigger, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since 2013.

[Image: image.jpg]
12-31-2015, 08:48 PM
(This post was last modified: 12-31-2015 08:51 PM by Zachbl92.)
(12-31-2015 08:20 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote:  Happy New Year everyone!

Ed/Ohio Dirt Fisher

Save a seat for me as well, actually two. My imaginary friend will have a serving as well

(12-31-2015 08:05 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote:  Looks good from where I'm sitting, Zach! Yes, hope EVERYONE has a fantastic NYE celebration, and an even better 2016!!!!! As for me...

I'm an old fuddy duddy. I'm going to stuff myself on food tonight, watch the ball drop on t.v., then start watching the annual Twilight Zone marathon, which I try to catch every year.

Joe

The moscato was delish and my entree was chicken parm with pasta and a meatball! Had a bowl of chicken escarole soup and like two small loafs of bread Yes

Time to go out nowBeerBeer

Zachbl92, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum and detectorist since Nov 2015.
Garret At Pro(12x13, 8.5x11, 5x8, 4.5") Garret At Pinpointer, GG original headphones, Predator Piranha/Little Eagle T shovel, Lesche hand digger.
Button Count FTY: Lost count
01-01-2016, 08:27 AM
Happy New Year everyone! May this year bring you good luck, fortune, success, and lots of happiness!

updownup, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since Oct 2015.
01-01-2016, 12:46 PM
Thank you all for making 2015 more fun in this crazy hobby\sport! Thanks for sharing finds, tips and ideas.
My hope for 2016 is more sharing and more fun for all of us on this terrific site!

I wish you all good health, and happiness in 2016! Along with more good targets of course!
Cheers!

Bigtony, member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since Jan 2015.
01-01-2016, 03:00 PM
Happy new years !!!! Wishing all a great year. Happy hunting.

proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since Aug 2013.
01-01-2016, 07:20 PM
Hope you all had a happy and safe new year now lets go find some treasure

Steveo, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since Jun 2013.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  First snake bite death in 25 years!! Dusty 7 581 07-24-2015 07:39 PM
Last Post: Ohio Dirt Fisher
  Amazing photos of US cities 100 years old! NjNyDigger 1 413 02-03-2014 12:00 AM
Last Post: PittsburghWill

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)