Helloooooooo Fellow Treasure Hunters

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Find all posts by this user
06-27-2013, 10:33 PM
Helloooooooo Fellow Treasure Hunters
Quote this message in a reply
Greetings from the Great Smoky Mountain area of East Tennessee. Also known as the home to some of the smoothest white lightening ever made and Jack Daniels. Been participating in this hobby for 25 years now and still trying to master all these machines I own. About the only one I know for sure how to operate is my Big Bud from Bounty Hunter. I swing a variety of machines, Whites DFX, Coin Master, and V3i. Minelab Excalibur, The Big Bud, and my Eagle Spectrum. I switch depending upon what I am finding or not finding, the ground, and electrical interference. Don't understand why there is so much electrical interference around here but it is a pain at times. I am currently the vice president and secretary of our local club. Looking forward to seeing your finds and posting some of mine.

Coinhunter, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since Jun 2013.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-27-2013, 10:53 PM
RE: Helloooooooo Fellow Treasure Hunters
(This post was last modified: 06-27-2013 10:55 PM by NjNyDigger.)
Welcome, Coinhunter! Yes, that really is quite the menagerie of detectors you got there Happy Feel free to use any one of them to find treasure, as long as you share your finds with us. Nice to have you on board!

P.S. - Is that the older Coin Master model, or, the newer one? How do you like it?

Joe

NjNyDigger, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since 2013.

[Image: image.jpg]
06-28-2013, 12:44 AM
Welcome!

My empire of dirt.
06-28-2013, 07:43 AM
Welcome Coinhunter to the forum ! Now with all those tectors your bound to have found some goodies . Show us the $mackers !
HH
Mike

Minelab Explorer ll
Fisher CZ6A (Los Banos Model)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-28-2013, 07:36 PM
Welcome aboard!!
06-28-2013, 11:28 PM
It is the maroon unit. Only a couple of years old. I won it in a hunt competition. I have a buddy that helped me tweak it. These newer units don't have a ground balance method but for those who know how you can adjust it with out opening the case. Once that was done the depth is amazing for such a simple machine. I regularly find dimes at 6" which around here is good. I let my sister use it in a competition hunt last fall and she beat me and a bunch of seasoned hunters and her a first timer. It is a great child's first machine so I keep it for the kids to use when we have a children's hunt. By the way is it permissible to post about upcoming open hunts on this forum? We have a major announcement I would like to share if it is.

Coinhunter, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since Jun 2013.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Smile Hello to all treasure hunters. johnson4038 4 94 10-14-2017 11:03 PM
Last Post: Digsit
  Women Treasure Hunters cajamk 4 426 12-31-2016 04:20 PM
Last Post: Cladjunky

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)