How old????

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Find all posts by this user
08-29-2015, 02:26 PM
How old????
Quote this message in a reply
Had some nice finds and yes, silver again! But the best find was this 9th to 10th century crusifix with nice detail, it's a very rare find witch is typical for the region i live in

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

jackrijsdijk, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since Mar 2014.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-29-2015, 04:53 PM
RE: How old????
Jack, love the coins, but that crucifix is STUNNING!!!!! If indeed that is from the 9th or 10th century, what an amazing find Yes

Congratulations, my friend, I will be adding that to our Best Finds banner on the top of the site Happy

Really, really exceptional finds, and am privileged to have you posting them here.

Joe

NjNyDigger, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since 2013.

[Image: image.jpg]
08-29-2015, 05:25 PM
It's indeed from the 9th to 10th century, it's a wel known relic in these region. The  only thing is....it isn't found often and so i'm very happy to be one of the few to have found one, JAAAAHOOOO

jackrijsdijk, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since Mar 2014.
08-29-2015, 06:13 PM
Great finds Jack! That crucifix is really something. FABULOUS YesYesYes find and congrats on Banner!!!

ODF

MineLab SE Pro w/11" Pro, 12x10 SEF, 8x6 SEF, Explorer 1000
Garrett AT PRO, w/8.5x11, 5x8, Deteknix Wireless, RnB Recharge (2).
Delta 4000, w/8" concentric, 13" Ultimate, 5x10 DD.
Garrett PP, & Pro Pointer AT.
Leusch, Hori Digger (2), Sampson Ball Handle Shovel.
08-30-2015, 06:31 AM
Jack congrats man. You have a BOOOOM moment almost every time you hunt. I still think Joe should give you your own banner.

I have 3 best friends. Their names are Ace 350 , AT Pro ,  and a Fisher F 75 but I like people too.
08-30-2015, 12:16 PM
(08-30-2015 06:31 AM)Kajunman Wrote:  Jack congrats man. You have a BOOOOM moment almost every time you hunt. I still think Joe should give you your own banner.

Hi Kajunman,

Almost every time, today's finds were less special, two coins, a "bikkel" smal childrens toy and a lipstick,  i think 19th century but it looks like i'm always very very very lucky

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)