I'm on a buying spree!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-23-2013, 08:14 PM
I'm on a buying spree!!!
(This post was last modified: 08-23-2013 08:18 PM by NjNyDigger.)
Quote this message in a reply
Pulling the trigger on a Sov this weekend. Additionally, I want to pick up a unit for uncovering those old coins that are hiding in & around iron. A good unmasker. My Safari & Tom tuned 3D can't be beat on depth, so, that's covered. Got the new Sov & my trusty CZ21 for the beach, now want your suggestions on best coinshooter in iron. Again, primary purpose ISN'T depth, it's unmasking. Sooooo...

I'm thinking of the AT Gold, Gold Bug or G2. Which would you guys go with?

Bill Ladd's videos of him using the Gold in iron infested sites are truly jaw dropping. He's picking out some unbelieveable stuff in between the trash, so, leaning towards the AT Gold. True all-metal mode, bullet fast recovery speed, lightweight, waterproof, comes stock with the DD coil.  Can anyone convince me otherwise? Think

Joe

NjNyDigger, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since 2013.

[Image: image.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
08-23-2013, 08:25 PM
RE: I'm on a buying spree!!!
(This post was last modified: 08-23-2013 08:27 PM by deathray.)
I don't ha e the gold, but use the gb pro, at pro and vista gold. Cant go wrong with a y of them to be honest, I think the vista does better in iron than the others, but who wants to put money in that guys pocket...plus the build quality sucks.btw, if ya have any sov questions, let me know

My empire of dirt.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-23-2013, 08:48 PM
Thanks, Ray Yes Question...

I remember the whole debacle over on Nasa's site regarding the Vista, but, after all of the hubbub, cheerleading, videos with wild claims posted, etc., did the Vista actually live up to the hype, or, is it pretty much comparable to units like the Lobo, GB, AT Gold, etc.? 

The guy that was pushing them was making really incredible claims about being able to find thin chains, gold studs and stuff like that at unheard of, ridiculous depths. What's the real deal? For what it's worth, the specs on the Vista are super good, but, we all know how that works, lol. In the field is where it matters.

Joe

NjNyDigger, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since 2013.

[Image: image.jpg]
08-23-2013, 09:22 PM
Well, I use it in mining camp areas...loaded with iron. Its pretty amazing at pulling stuff out of iron. Anything Keith Southern says can be taken to the bank. Anything Barry says should be ignored.

My empire of dirt.
08-23-2013, 11:13 PM
Check out my post "T2 sees through"

PittsburghWill, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since Jul 2013.
"A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men"  Willy Wonka

I've lived. Not always well, but long enough.
08-31-2013, 05:53 AM
i agree with 49r reliecs.ctx3030

j-spot, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since Aug 2013.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)