Landowner Thank You's

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Find all posts by this user
04-05-2014, 11:25 PM
Landowner Thank You's
Quote this message in a reply
It's that time if year.  Tomorrow, I get to start a 3rd year of detecting a pre civil war campsite.  I always feel lucky that I'm able to go out year after year.  It is a massive chunk of land, so I think I still have a few years of finding good stuff.  Anyhow, I make it a point to give the landowner a gift at the beginning or end of the season just to say thank you. I'm sure many of you do this but I thought I'd share what I put together.  I buy a small shadow box from the hobby store.  Find some interesting relics, I will either hot glue or wire them to the back of the box.  Seal it up and I'm done!

This one has a .54 cal 3 ringer, spoon handle, buckle, square nails and a mule shoe.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

SLCdigger, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since Oct 2013.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-06-2014, 11:15 AM
RE: Landowner Thank You's
(This post was last modified: 04-06-2014 11:16 AM by NjNyDigger.)
I hope others learn from your example. Giving back to those who give, is only right Yes I'd be speechless (in a good way) if someone handed me that. There's work, thought, kindness that went into putting it together. Good deal, brother! Great artistic skill, too Happy

Joe

NjNyDigger, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since 2013.

[Image: image.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
04-06-2014, 11:29 AM
RE: Landowner Thank You's
very nice SLC! Yep,I do the same. My favorite landowner,I made a display, and I also brought them a bottle of Langetwins wine one time.bShows our apreciation. Ray

My empire of dirt.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)