Lesche Sampson 18" mini and 31" comparison..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Find all posts by this user
09-01-2013, 04:57 PM
Lesche Sampson 18" mini and 31" comparison..
Quote this message in a reply
I had a few ask me for this video and I hope it helps...

[Image: image.php?u=2524&dateline=137882...pe=profile]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-01-2013, 08:06 PM
RE: Lesche Sampson 18" mini and 31" comparison..
I like that mini shovel! Very timely video, too, as I'm the only one of my buddies who uses a lesche for woods hunting, lol. Where did you get that pouch?

P.S. - Is that your yard? I'd be on that like white on rice with my Safari. Ever find anything there?

Joe

NjNyDigger, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since 2013.

[Image: image.jpg]
09-02-2013, 01:19 AM
(09-01-2013 08:06 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote:  Yep, thats my yard. When i bought the property i found an old well. I also found numerous pieces of broken pottery. I started doing some research and found there was once a house there dating back to the 1800s. The oldest record i could find was 1837. that is what got me interested in metal detecting. long story short, I have pulled 7 large cents, many indians, a half dime, a nickel 3 cent piece, a shield 5cent piece, and numerous old relics including toe plates, buttons, minnie balls, etc. The one thing i regret is i had the well filled in when i had our house and didnt search it. I can live with that though as it was actually my twin boys that found the well. they came up to me one day and were telling me about this big hole back in the trees that they had been playing around for the last couple months. I went and looked and about had a heart attack. They were 6 years old at the time..
    The sheath was made by a guy names buzz wilson. he goes by swingbot at treasurenet. he is the same guy that makes the bomb sheaths for the lesche diggers if you have heard of them. I actually have a complete setup up just like in the video that is still new I keep thinking about selling if you have any interest....

I like that mini shovel! Very timely video, too, as I'm the only one of my buddies who uses a lesche for woods hunting, lol. Where did you get that pouch?

P.S. - Is that your yard? I'd be on that like white on rice with my Safari. Ever find anything there?

Joe

[Image: image.php?u=2524&dateline=137882...pe=profile]
09-02-2013, 12:25 PM
Nice video Bigboar. Dont think I will be getting a 18inch sampson anytime soon though, kinda looks awkward to dig with.

My empire of dirt.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)