Let's Do It!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-15-2015, 07:08 PM
Let's Do It!!!
Quote this message in a reply
Was thinking about this...

Who would participate in a virtual group hunt video? Here's the way it would work...

We'd all vote on an upcoming week, for example, let's say the 3rd week in February was chosen. Then, anyone who wants to participate MUST go out for a hunt any day during the chosen week. From there, they will film their hunt. Then, they will trim their footage down to only their best/coolest finds and send me that footage. Each person that participates will do this.

Finally, I will edit everyone's hunt footage into one detecting video, and post it on YouTube for all to enjoy Happy

I for one think it would be a BLAST, as not only would we get to enjoy everyone's cool finds, but, we'd also see different hunting styles, locations, hear everybody's voices (instead of just their words on a screen), how their machines react to targets, etc. It would be educational, IMO.

Each person would only need to send 2 or 3 minutes of footage, digging their best 3 or 4 targets from the hunt.

Who's in???

Joe

NjNyDigger, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since 2013.

[Image: image.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
01-15-2015, 08:05 PM
RE: Let's Do It!!!
(This post was last modified: 01-15-2015 08:08 PM by Ohio Dirt Fisher.)
I'm in! As soon as I get a new car Sad, a video camera Tongue etc.. How's May 2015 sound? Should be up to speed by then.

Hey I'm getting an Error screen from HostGator.com. Error 500. Something amiss over there?

Ed

MineLab SE Pro w/11" Pro, 12x10 SEF, 8x6 SEF, Explorer 1000
Garrett AT PRO, w/8.5x11, 5x8, Deteknix Wireless, RnB Recharge (2).
Delta 4000, w/8" concentric, 13" Ultimate, 5x10 DD.
Garrett PP, & Pro Pointer AT.
Leusch, Hori Digger (2), Sampson Ball Handle Shovel.
01-15-2015, 08:14 PM
(This post was last modified: 01-15-2015 08:16 PM by NjNyDigger.)
(01-15-2015 08:05 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote:  I'm in! As soon as I get a new car Sad, a video camera Tongue etc.. How's May 2015 sound? Should be up to speed by then.

Hey I'm getting an Error screen from HostGator.com. Error 500. Something amiss over there?

Ed

Error screen? Are you joking or serious? Lol. If serious, nothing on my end. I'm using my admin account, let me try going into my regular user account to see...

Nope, no problem. How were you able to get back on?

Joe

01-15-2015, 08:18 PM
(01-15-2015 08:14 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote:  
(01-15-2015 08:05 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote:  I'm in! As soon as I get a new car Sad, a video camera Tongue etc.. How's May 2015 sound? Should be up to speed by then.

Ed

Error screen? Are you joking or serious? Lol. If serious, nothing on my end. I'm using my admin account, let me try going into my regular user account to see...

Nope, no problem. How were you able to get back on?

Joe

Serious. Came up a few times but I kept pressing the back button and reloading comment. If it comes up again I'l take a screen shot.

MineLab SE Pro w/11" Pro, 12x10 SEF, 8x6 SEF, Explorer 1000
Garrett AT PRO, w/8.5x11, 5x8, Deteknix Wireless, RnB Recharge (2).
Delta 4000, w/8" concentric, 13" Ultimate, 5x10 DD.
Garrett PP, & Pro Pointer AT.
Leusch, Hori Digger (2), Sampson Ball Handle Shovel.
01-15-2015, 08:34 PM
I'm in.

Megas XLT, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since Jan 2015.
01-15-2015, 08:40 PM
(01-15-2015 08:34 PM)Megas XLT Wrote:  I'm in.

Yeah, BABY!!! Thanks for being 1st to step up like a man!!! This is gonna be AWESOME. Who else is in???

Joe

01-15-2015, 09:25 PM
I was getting that same error earlier too. I don't video due to no video camera ,but sounds like it would be fun to watch when it's all done.

biggredd1972, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since Jul 2013. Proud to be using a White's DFX with sunrayDX1 inline probe.Newly added in Jan/2015 White's V3I.
01-15-2015, 09:30 PM
I could give it a shot using my phone. I have no idea how to edit or any of that.

PittsburghWill, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since Jul 2013.
"A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men"  Willy Wonka

I've lived. Not always well, but long enough.
01-15-2015, 09:38 PM
sorry don't video wish I did. and I will be froze in till april. My teeth chattering would not sound good.
I was getting same error message with the Gator

Steveo, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since Jun 2013.
01-15-2015, 09:42 PM
(01-15-2015 09:25 PM)biggredd1972 Wrote:  I was getting that same error earlier too. I don't video due to no video camera ,but sounds like it would be fun to watch when it's all done.

Well, we need an audience, too, so just promise you'll watch! Chuckle

Hmmm, that's 2 for the error message now. I gotta figure this out. Thanks, Redd.

(01-15-2015 09:30 PM)PittsburghWill Wrote:  I could give it a shot using my phone. I have no idea how to edit or any of that.

Yeah, just use your phone, it isn't that hard. When your getting ready to dig, just start filming! Or, if it's easier, start filming once you have the hole dug. If you film for 30 minutes off & on, just pick the best couple of digs and send them to me. I'll take care of the rest Wink

Joe

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)