Makeup day

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Find all posts by this user
05-24-2014, 11:57 PM
Makeup day
Quote this message in a reply
I got out for a while today.  Went back to where I found the merc and wheaties last time.  I dug something that I didn't know what it was.  Googled it and it's some old makeup.  I got one wheatie this time.  A fishing sinker (nowhere near a fishing hole).  Something I think is piece of a watch.  It was a hard hunt today.  My Pro Pointer took a sh*t on me.  I gotta call Garrett.  I've been thinking about getting one of the Coiltek inline probes for the TDI.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

PittsburghWill, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since Jul 2013.
"A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men"  Willy Wonka

I've lived. Not always well, but long enough.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-25-2014, 06:03 AM
RE: Makeup day
I like that makeup tin Yes Though I find it hard to believe they actually made a makeup called " Red Pepper"! Not a good marketing play for something one would put on their face, lol!!!

Must be something in the air this month with the Garrett pointers, as you, me & Ohio Dirt Fisher are all having issues with them. And those things normally run better than a hand crafted Swiss clock, so, very odd, indeed. What's the issue you had?

Joe

NjNyDigger, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since 2013.

[Image: image.jpg]
05-25-2014, 01:43 PM
Mine keeps going off for no reason.  Also when it vibrates it sounds like the trunk of a hooptie in the hood.  I made sure the battery was tight and even put a new one in and it didn't help at all.

PittsburghWill, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since Jul 2013.

05-25-2014, 04:03 PM
You know that little rouge can still has the makeup in it.  When I dug it and brushed the dirt off I thought it was red pepper for cooking.  Then I cracked it open and it looked like some old paint inside.  I thought it was paint till I googled it.

05-25-2014, 04:39 PM
(This post was last modified: 05-25-2014 04:40 PM by Ohio Dirt Fisher.)
Will nice finds there. Ain't it a bitch without a decent PP.

Will and Joe, even with the sense on the SE turned down and the coil 4' away, the darn thing won't stop. I have to reset it continually and with that it continues to activate. I've dried it out real good, changed numerous batteries and it still does the same thing. I don't know? CME's, Sunspots? It's going back. But I can't wait 6 weeks for Garrett to deliver so I'm going to have to buy another.Sad (Going to sell my 12x10SEF coil to pay for it as I really don't do farmers fields and the 11" original DD with the SE is great!)

MineLab SE Pro w/11" Pro, 12x10 SEF, 8x6 SEF, Explorer 1000
Garrett AT PRO, w/8.5x11, 5x8, Deteknix Wireless, RnB Recharge (2).
Delta 4000, w/8" concentric, 13" Ultimate, 5x10 DD.
Garrett PP, & Pro Pointer AT.
Leusch, Hori Digger (2), Sampson Ball Handle Shovel.
05-25-2014, 05:03 PM
6 WEEKS?  I'm gonna need a back up too.  Maybe I'll try one of them Whites ones.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  1940 woman's makeup case... micahmoore 6 843 10-14-2013 01:35 AM
Last Post: Bowen

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)