My little hunt yesterday

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Find all posts by this user
04-13-2014, 07:54 PM
Brick My little hunt yesterday
(This post was last modified: 04-13-2014 08:09 PM by PittsburghWill.)
Quote this message in a reply
I got about a three hour hunt in yesterday. The weather was great. I started off cherry pickin to see if I could enjoy it. I set the disc on T2 to 50. Start swingin and first dig is junk. Then the second dig was a wheat penny. I thought wow that is a pretty good second dig. Then I wasn't getting much hits at all. Wasn't long before my disc was back down to zero. I really don't like discrimination anymore. I think I grew out of it. Well the wheatie ended up being my only old coin again, but I did get some other cool stuff. I don't know which is my favorite of the day. Either the old bullet or the American flag. The flag was real cool because I dug it and thought it was just a piece of canslaw or something. I started brushing the dirt off and wow it's a flag. My next hunt should be Tuesday. The weatherman says high 45°F and good chance of rain, but we'll see.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

PittsburghWill, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since Jul 2013.
"A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men"  Willy Wonka

I've lived. Not always well, but long enough.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-13-2014, 08:42 PM
RE: My little hunt yesterday
Nice flag & bullet, Will! Not bad for a speedy hunt Yes And I'm with you on the discrimination matter. I like running & gunning in all metal myself. Do I dig everything? No, but, I like HEARING everything Wink Hate to tell you, however, entire north/northeast is looking like heavy rain Tuesday. I won't get out again till maybe Wednesday. Rock on, brother!!!

Joe

NjNyDigger, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since 2013.

[Image: image.jpg]
04-15-2014, 09:36 AM
You and the weatherman were right Joe. It's nasty outside today. Now I have the day off and nothing to do. Can you believe there are actually snowflakes falling right now?

PittsburghWill, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since Jul 2013.
"A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men"  Willy Wonka

I've lived. Not always well, but long enough.
04-15-2014, 04:10 PM
(This post was last modified: 04-15-2014 04:12 PM by Ohio Dirt Fisher.)
Any hunt is a good hunt in this weather. You've got a couple of keepers there and some clad. Nice to see the nickels. That can always be a fooler. If you guys want weather, well I'd post some pic's, again, of the snow, but I'm depressed enough as it is. .... Just 2 or 3 inches... it's a la, la, la winter wonderland all over again. Frozen pipes and water shooting up like geysers is my nightmare at work.

Happy Hope you have a nice day! Happy

MineLab SE Pro w/11" Pro, 12x10 SEF, 8x6 SEF, Explorer 1000
Garrett AT PRO, w/8.5x11, 5x8, Deteknix Wireless, RnB Recharge (2).
Delta 4000, w/8" concentric, 13" Ultimate, 5x10 DD.
Garrett PP, & Pro Pointer AT.
Leusch, Hori Digger (2), Sampson Ball Handle Shovel.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-15-2014, 06:14 PM
(This post was last modified: 04-15-2014 06:15 PM by NjNyDigger.)
Ain't no prize either here guys. Today was buckets of rain. Tonight & tomorrow in the 30's or 40's with a wicked gust. So, for MY day off tomorrow, I can look forward to a windy hunt with wind chills in the 30's. Spring. Nice Sad

Joe

NjNyDigger, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since 2013.

[Image: image.jpg]
04-16-2014, 10:35 AM
I like the flag.  Yea this weather is crazy, we have weeks in the 70's and 80's then back to highs in the 50's.  But I don't want to complain too much.  It is better than snow.

Boots, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since Jul 2013.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Hit another trail yesterday leo aranza 3 161 07-12-2017 08:43 PM
Last Post: Ohio Dirt Fisher
  Yesterday's hunt Zachbl92 7 334 12-04-2016 07:48 PM
Last Post: Ohio Dirt Fisher
  A Visit To Farm Country Yesterday MichiganRelicHunter 6 642 07-23-2016 12:29 AM
Last Post: Zachbl92
  Yesterday's and the day before finds Zachbl92 5 474 04-27-2016 08:38 AM
Last Post: updownup
  Yesterday's silver find Bigtony 6 1,072 04-04-2016 10:21 AM
Last Post: NjNyDigger

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)