New detector soon

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Find all posts by this user
04-12-2017, 02:56 AM
New detector soon
Quote this message in a reply
Still using my XP Deus a lot, but I have a Nokta Impact preordered that will hopefully be at my door by next week. Really looking forward to trying it out.

Detectors used: XP Deus ws4 11" coil, Minelab Sovereign GT
04-12-2017, 02:41 PM
RE: New detector soon
Sweet! Let us know how you like it. I had my eyes on the impact. Looks sweet!

Zachbl92, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum and detectorist since Nov 2015.
Garret At Pro(12x13, 8.5x11, 5x8, 4.5") Garret At Pinpointer, GG original headphones, Predator Piranha/Little Eagle T shovel, Lesche hand digger.
Button Count FTY: Lost count
04-12-2017, 09:24 PM
Sweet Digdug. For sure let us know what you think. That is an interesting machine to say the least. Good times for us detectorist. Garrett is going to debut a new machine and Whites is supposed to have one on the way as well.

I have 3 best friends. Their names are Ace 350 , AT Pro ,  and a Fisher F 75 but I like people too.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-13-2017, 05:51 PM
Good Luck with the new machine, but what you are swinging is tough to beat. But I think you will find the Impact to run a little quieter in heavy iron. The small coil helps too but comparing a 4.5x7 coil vs the Deus 9" is not apples and apples. Looking forward to the Deus 5x10 coil tho!!

Let us know what you think.
04-13-2017, 06:52 PM
(04-13-2017 05:51 PM)Ron (CA) Wrote:  Good Luck with the new machine, but what you are swinging is tough to beat. But I think you will find the Impact to run a little quieter in heavy iron. The small coil helps too but comparing a 4.5x7 coil vs the Deus 9" is not apples and apples. Looking forward to the Deus 5x10 coil tho!!

Let us know what you think.

I get what you mean. I'm not looking to replace the Deus or anything, but it would be nice to have a 1, 2, punch combo with the impact and deus

04-13-2017, 09:45 PM
I'm pretty much in Ron's court as far as the Deus is concerned. I've never owned one but all in all the one two punch you suggest is IMO a good take on tool shed applications. With the Minelab SE Pro and the AT Pro in my area of Ohio, iron is a real problem. "Ass Ache Knee Bender", would be a much better phrase. I'd be interested to know how the Impact performs under those circumstances. MRH gave a pretty good review of it and I'm not one to jump to another machine without seeing some real results from my style of detecting. I think you and I are close in detecting styles as far as parks and camps and such. Looking forward to your posts.

Ed

MineLab SE Pro w/11" Pro, 12x10 SEF, 8x6 SEF, Explorer 1000
Garrett AT PRO, w/8.5x11, 5x8, Deteknix Wireless, RnB Recharge (2).
Delta 4000, w/8" concentric, 13" Ultimate, 5x10 DD.
Garrett PP, & Pro Pointer AT.
Leusch, Hori Digger (2), Sampson Ball Handle Shovel.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-13-2017, 11:41 PM
I hear ya. I have the CTX and the Deus. A pretty solid combo. AT Pro doesn't see much action but a solid machine for the price point. And a great machine to have for landowners that want to give it a try.
04-14-2017, 01:54 AM
I always try to bring two detectors with me ...i actually sold my F75 to a friend anticipating that I will favor the impact, and I needed the money to recoop some of the purchase. I may regret it, but I have high hopes

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)