New Tesoro Mojave now available

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-06-2017, 01:06 PM
New Tesoro Mojave now available
Quote this message in a reply
New Tesoro Mojave available at River Team Six Metal detectors. Will be shipped out today and in on Wednesday. Check website or message me for yoursome today.

http://www.rt6detectors.com/mojave/

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

River Team Six Metal Detectors 
WWW.RT6DETECTORS.COM 
David@rt6detectors.com 
865-679-3935
Find all posts by this user
02-06-2017, 06:22 PM
RE: New Tesoro Mojave now available
Curious about the depth on those machines? How deep will it hit a quarter?
I hear plenty of folks use them but probably not on the east coast due to minerals and stuff.

Bigtony, member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since Jan 2015.
02-06-2017, 07:15 PM
Cross between a Compadre and Silver and new black color scheme. Guessing they decided to bring back the favored 7" concentric coil.
But, they may have used the Troy X2 7" coil mold and made the winding larger like the Troy to make it appear that it is a new deeper coil.
If so that's a good thing as the Troy Super 7 coil was a hotter set-up than the Tesoro 7" coil.

Looks good, should sell well and will still be a great detector for Canadian clad hunting.

Nokta Impact, Deteknix Quest Pro,Teknetics Mark 1
Self built Mirage PI's --- they work great!!
Free Vintage Metal Detector Catalog Downloads, Tips, Mods
http://www.treasurelinx.com/home1.html
02-06-2017, 10:15 PM
Update by Allen cannon at Tesoro:

"The Mojave retail price is $279 and MAP price will be around $251. The Mojave is a cross over between a Compadre and Silver uMax.  It is a totally new PCB and improved circuit wise. It been up graded with the new HIGH/LOW ground condition selector switch for the low to moderate ground conditions to HIGH ground mineralization. Areas to where you can use low setting should have an increase of a few inches in comparison to the high setting.

Mojave retains a ED 180 disc and fully adjustable sensitivity and you can swap out coils.
If you go to Tesoro web site it there and check under owner manual  is the lay of the land. I wrote the key elements for the Mojave manual.
This is a sweet detector and we redesigned the Precision coil as well  and NOPE it not the old Troy Shadow coil. I guess when they get out in the field we will see on how well she performs. If using it for nugget hunt will work less than 1 gram size&  up. It will detect smaller gold and using a 5.75 does even better.
Wont be the best nugget hunter ,but will work in a pinch."
A.C.

Nokta Impact, Deteknix Quest Pro,Teknetics Mark 1
Self built Mirage PI's --- they work great!!
Free Vintage Metal Detector Catalog Downloads, Tips, Mods
http://www.treasurelinx.com/home1.html
02-06-2017, 10:16 PM
(02-06-2017 06:22 PM)Bigtony Wrote:  Curious about the depth on those machines? How deep will it hit a quarter?
I hear plenty of folks use them but probably not on the east coast due to minerals and stuff.

Well me being in Tennessee I never had to use the high ground toggle. I used the low ground setting and cranked it all the way. That was in my backyard. It hit on a silver dime at 6 inches constantly.

River Team Six Metal Detectors 
WWW.RT6DETECTORS.COM 
David@rt6detectors.com 
865-679-3935
02-07-2017, 06:45 AM
I liked the Compadre and i liked the depth of the Deleon but I just can't get use to the Deleons plastic snap lid battery box under the armrest I wish they would make that a much better battery box. The Tejon looks so interesting with the dual Disc for quick checks on targets but once again the battery box is holding me back... The Compadre and Mojave have the batter in the control box a much better place IMO.

Cladjunky From Cleveland Mooning
Makro Racer with 7x11 coil
F75 with 11 inch and 15 inch coil DST
RT6DETECTORS.COM for the best deals!
AT Pinpointer and Lesche 31 inch
02-08-2017, 10:02 PM
Don't know much about the machine, but I have to say it's a cool design...love the box!

NjNyDigger, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since 2013.

[Image: image.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  3 Tesoro Mojaves left out of case Riverteamsixdetectors 3 263 02-26-2017 11:34 AM
Last Post: updownup
Thumbs Up Tesoro Service PittsburghWill 3 265 11-14-2014 11:43 PM
Last Post: NjNyDigger

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)