Nexus Metal Detectors

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Find all posts by this user
11-10-2016, 11:13 PM
Nexus Metal Detectors
Quote this message in a reply
You probably heard about these Nexus detectors. Another interesting brand with some really interesting detectors. They are basically VLF non-motion metal ddetectors. Not many reviews by owners, what you'll find is mixed. They are beep and dig type with a pretty high price tag, which kind of keeps the average person from buying them.
http://www.nexusdetectors.com/nexusstandardmp.html

[Image: 758.jpg]

Nokta Impact, Deteknix Quest Pro,Teknetics Mark 1
Self built Mirage PI's --- they work great!!
Free Vintage Metal Detector Catalog Downloads, Tips, Mods
http://www.treasurelinx.com/home1.html
11-11-2016, 12:39 AM
RE: Nexus Metal Detectors
There are plenty of folks who like dials or pots (as they call them). I bet they do sell plenty of these machines.

Bigtony, member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since Jan 2015.
11-11-2016, 09:53 AM
RE: Nexus Metal Detectors
Having grown up with the old style dial type detectors, I always perk up when I see a new version. Something about fiddling with controls appeals to me. I would be interested in seeing how they perform. I think Svens other post about the Polish detector shows there are varying levels of performance in any company/region and the buyer should always beware.

shadeseeker, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since Oct 2015.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Big Grin Fisher and Teknetics Detectors coming to River Team Six Riverteamsixdetectors 1 269 03-17-2017 11:36 AM
Last Post: updownup
  Makro Metal Detectors at River Team Six Riverteamsixdetectors 0 166 03-15-2017 08:53 PM
Last Post: Riverteamsixdetectors
  AkA Metal Detectors now in stock Riverteamsixdetectors 1 186 12-13-2016 09:47 PM
Last Post: Cladjunky
  River Team Six Metal Detectors now offers financing Riverteamsixdetectors 1 234 12-12-2016 04:56 PM
Last Post: NjNyDigger
  Makro Metal Detectors at River Team Six Riverteamsixdetectors 3 240 11-16-2016 08:20 PM
Last Post: Riverteamsixdetectors

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)