NOKTA IMPACT FIELD TEST/HUNT (VIDEO)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Find all posts by this user
03-09-2017, 09:30 PM
NOKTA IMPACT FIELD TEST/HUNT (VIDEO)
Quote this message in a reply
Here's the 1st field test/hunt video I did with the Impact about a month back using V1.08 running Di4 and Di99 modes 20kHz We were lucky this winter here in Michigan as the weather was unseasonably warm which allowed me to hunt/test in Jan/Feb and now here in Mar which is almost unheard of as they are the 3 worst/coldest months with snow and frozen ground usually!

The software version I was using here is not the same that will come installed on the units to be released for sale to the public - we are expecting the latest V1.11 very soon for an update which may or may not be the last before it's shipped to distributors.

I didn't find anything over the top as for finds but it gives you an ideal on the different tones and how the machine reacts in iron filled sites in 1 and 2 bar dirt.

I have more footage to edit and make another video with from about a week ago that I'll have up soon from another/different iron infested site too.

Thanks for reading/watching

Video >> https://youtu.be/T3ZZBePu9w0

MichiganRelicHunter, proud to be a digger since 1977
03-10-2017, 08:48 AM
RE: NOKTA IMPACT FIELD TEST/HUNT (VIDEO)
Great video! I enjoyed it!

ohioturkeyhunter, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since Aug 2016.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-11-2017, 08:04 PM
Excellent review, Wayne. Hope you do more of them, as I like your straight-to-the-point, no bullshit style Yes Appears to be another great speed/separation unit, and I give Nokta props for making it a 3 frequency machine, which is a nice touch. No doubt this will appeal to many out there. As for me, I'm a dinosaur (lol). Once I find something that works well for me, getting me to change would be akin to moving mountains.

To be frank, you're such a good hunter, and are so skilled at finding superb hunting spots that I believe you'd do well with almost any machine, but we tend to be tech heads, and there's a lot of fun in messing with the newest stuff.

Nice shield by the way Happy

NjNyDigger, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since 2013.

[Image: image.jpg]
03-17-2017, 09:05 AM
Thanks enjoyed the video. Thats a iron patch for sure. But you still managed to pull out some keepers. Congratulations on the shield nickel and IH. Seems like a nice machine. Yes

updownup, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since Oct 2015.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  More Fun with the Impact 7" Concentric Search Coil Sven TreasureLinx 5 118 09-01-2017 09:23 PM
Last Post: Ohio Dirt Fisher
  Nokta impact ohioturkeyhunter 10 218 08-25-2017 07:57 PM
Last Post: ohioturkeyhunter
  Just another nice day with the Impact Sven TreasureLinx 3 140 08-01-2017 10:33 PM
Last Post: Sven TreasureLinx
  Nokta Impact Sven TreasureLinx 4 135 07-30-2017 10:12 PM
Last Post: Sven TreasureLinx
  NOKTA IMPACT DIGS/FRESH OUTTA THE DIRT :-D MichiganRelicHunter 6 245 05-28-2017 11:47 PM
Last Post: shadeseeker

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)