Quote this message in a reply
NoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNo

[Image: sno001_zpse8462c5a.jpg]

MichiganRelicHunter, proud to be a digger since 1977
Find all posts by this user
11-13-2014, 09:08 AM
RE: NOOOOOOOOO!!!! Not YET!!!!!!!!!
I feel ya. It's supposed to snow here today too.

PittsburghWill, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since Jul 2013.
"A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men"  Willy Wonka

I've lived. Not always well, but long enough.
11-13-2014, 10:02 AM
They're predicting snow here this weekend. Sure is cold enough too.

biggredd1972, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since Jul 2013. Proud to be using a White's DFX with sunrayDX1 inline probe.Newly added in Jan/2015 White's V3I.
11-13-2014, 10:07 AM
OH HELL NO !!! i don`t do snow. the old BONES can`t take it. gonna be waaaay down around 76 here today .
11-13-2014, 10:15 AM
Just got off work this morning ( I work graveyard shift) it was down to mid 20's BRRRRR!!!!!!!

biggredd1972, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since Jul 2013. Proud to be using a White's DFX with sunrayDX1 inline probe.Newly added in Jan/2015 White's V3I.
11-13-2014, 10:25 AM
(This post was last modified: 11-13-2014 03:26 PM by IndianaBones.)
TOooo Damn cold for me. i`ll stay down here in sunny Florida. i don`t want no part of that cold white fluffy crap .... snow is fun to visit, but i wouldn`t want to live in it .
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-13-2014, 11:41 AM
After the worst winter EVER in NJ on record last year, Wayne, we've been fortunate this year (so far, lol). Up until yesterday, it was mid to upper 60's!!! Today is our first real 'cold' shot of the season, it's about 50 outside, which, all things considered isn't too bad. If we have a mild winter (IF), we can detect straight through, with the exception of super freezing, snowy days that are bound to hit us every now & then. Don't forget...

Some snow in the winter is actually a GOOD thing, as it helps insulate the ground, keeping it warmer, which helps when digging Happy

Btw, does anyone really believe in the Farmers Almanac? I don't even think farmers do, anymore! Lol. Years ago before TV's, weathermen and all that, it might've provided a good guesstimate, but, IMO, it's pretty much a crock. Think about this...

What with all of the modern day gadgetry, GPS's, computers, and other toys weather people are blessed with having, they STILL cannot accurately call a forecast a week or two out! Yet, the FA can?!?! Ha!!!

Joe

NjNyDigger, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since 2013.

[Image: image.jpg]
11-13-2014, 03:04 PM
That blows!! Literally!!

If it makes you feel any better we have rain today so we can't get out either!!
11-13-2014, 06:45 PM
(This post was last modified: 11-13-2014 06:47 PM by MichiganRelicHunter.)
(11-13-2014 03:04 PM)Ron (CA) Wrote:  That blows!!  Literally!!

If it  makes you feel any better we have rain today so we can't get out either!!

The problem with this crap HERE Ron

is

this is just the "beginning" of what's to come!

We may be able to get out for a day here & there for some diggin over the next month before the "deep freeze" hits

but

from around X-mas on until mid March it's nothing but frozen ground and tons of snow to contend with (and even then - it's another 1.5 months after that until we can start getting out on a regular basis)  Sad

My son moved to Huntington Beach Ca. this past April and I may just have to come live out there to be close to him and get away from THIS BS!!

MichiganRelicHunter, proud to be a digger since 1977
11-13-2014, 06:54 PM
I'll be posting a few vids in the near future that may ease the cabin fever for you snowed in hunters.

One of them is going to BLOW your mind!! I know it blew my mind when I saw it dug!!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)