Recharge Pack for my at-pro

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Find all posts by this user
08-24-2016, 05:51 PM
Recharge Pack for my at-pro
(This post was last modified: 08-24-2016 05:52 PM by Cladjunky.)
Quote this message in a reply
Hey everyone, I purchased a RnB innovations batter pack for the at-pro last week it arrived I plugged in the charger but it didn't do what the instructions on the webpage said it would. So I contacted with email the website and we had about 3 emails before he gave me his phone number and said call if it didn't work correctly. Well the charger wouldn't charge the pack and the lights on it were blinking. I called Joe and it was like talking to a friend he said "I will send out a new battery and charger monday, and send you with paypal enough money to cover shipping me that one back so I can research the problem". It would seem Joe is very very particular about his battery Packs and today the new set arrived working perfectly. I'm posting this in the Tech section because the Battery Packs Joe sells covers a few different machines and JOE backs them up IRON CLAD!

p.s. I used the At-pro battery pack for roughly 30 hours and it was only at Half Full!

Cladjunky From Cleveland Mooning
Makro Racer with 7x11 coil
F75 with 11 inch and 15 inch coil DST
RT6DETECTORS.COM for the best deals!
AT Pinpointer and Lesche 31 inch
08-24-2016, 08:31 PM
RE: Recharge Pack for my at-pro
That's good information to have in that positive feedback about a manufacturer is pretty scant around the net. Glad it's working out for you John and I still have to try the Panasonic Eneloop Pro AA's in the AT Pro. I have a boatload of them and they give me four to six hours more than alkalines in the SE Pro. Which eats batteries btw.

Ed

MineLab SE Pro w/11" Pro, 12x10 SEF, 8x6 SEF, Explorer 1000
Garrett AT PRO, w/8.5x11, 5x8, Deteknix Wireless, RnB Recharge (2).
Delta 4000, w/8" concentric, 13" Ultimate, 5x10 DD.
Garrett PP, & Pro Pointer AT.
Leusch, Hori Digger (2), Sampson Ball Handle Shovel.
08-25-2016, 07:09 AM
Hey Ed quick question I received a Gator hand digger with the at-pro but it seems so dull are you suppose to sharpen the front and sides of them? I normaly use a Fiske from homedepo for hand digging and it started out sharp. I am afraid of nicking a coin as I did with that large cent although it was under a web of roots when I was getting it out.

08-25-2016, 12:30 PM
Thanks for the info on the customer service and the lasting of the pack!
As for your gator digger... If it's the garret one...they bend and aren't sharp at all. The lesche hand digger is the way to go IMO.
Best of luck Yes

Zachbl92, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum and detectorist since Nov 2015.
Garret At Pro(12x13, 8.5x11, 5x8, 4.5") Garret At Pinpointer, GG original headphones, Predator Piranha/Little Eagle T shovel, Lesche hand digger.
Button Count FTY: Lost count
08-25-2016, 01:21 PM
I use the 31 inch lesch most of the time with a hammer holster a small stroke made it interesting getting up from 1 knee.

08-25-2016, 09:44 PM
I'm sorry to hear about that. I use the predator 41" and a 27 1/2" predator shovel. The 41" is great. But it's big and intimidating... The smaller is great for personal properties. The larger is great for fields and wooded areas. Maybe a larger shovel will be better suited for you. The extra 12" really helps and makes a difference for me.
Best of luck Yes

Zachbl92, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum and detectorist since Nov 2015.
Garret At Pro(12x13, 8.5x11, 5x8, 4.5") Garret At Pinpointer, GG original headphones, Predator Piranha/Little Eagle T shovel, Lesche hand digger.
Button Count FTY: Lost count
08-26-2016, 06:02 AM
It was one of those package items from Kellyco with the gator digger and pouches and such was just wondering if it was suppose to be blunt Happy The stroke was a wakeup call and It got me Metal Detecting so it was a good thing and a Minor stroke just some numbness and weekness in the left side. The Lesch Shovels are great coupled with a holster for hammers from Home Depot it helps me last a good 5-6 hours before I get tired.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)