SILVER STREAK

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Find all posts by this user
05-14-2016, 07:16 PM
SILVER STREAK
Quote this message in a reply
Went back to my new permission today for a couple hours, owner keeps on filling me in on land history.  For some reason i keep finding clad dimes everywhere. Swinging along and get a smashing 90_91 and i know a quarter is 88_89 so kinda knew something good but not a half dollar good. Dig the plug and stuck in the plug pops out this 7.5 gram silver hunker ring. Little bit later near leaving time gae another real nice 78_79 tone and find a CSA coat button. In shock i need a drink and go show the owner Ralph my finds. He says finders keepers lol

HH and be safe everyone                

Detecting is more than a hobby, it is a passion
05-14-2016, 07:35 PM
RE: SILVER STREAK
(This post was last modified: 05-14-2016 07:35 PM by Ohio Dirt Fisher.)
Great catch on the CSA Button!! Must've been from a CSA guy that moved up North. That's a real nice find. I like the ring too. That's one of those Mexican Sterling rings. They were very popular in the 40's and then again in the late 60's and 70's with the free love movement, aka Hippies. That token with the angel has to be a good luck token. What's on the back? Great hunt man!! Yes Beer

Been beer can and bottle cap city here! No Driving me nuttier than I am! Chuckle

Ed

MineLab SE Pro w/11" Pro, 12x10 SEF, 8x6 SEF, Explorer 1000
Garrett AT PRO, w/8.5x11, 5x8, Deteknix Wireless, RnB Recharge (2).
Delta 4000, w/8" concentric, 13" Ultimate, 5x10 DD.
Garrett PP, & Pro Pointer AT.
Leusch, Hori Digger (2), Sampson Ball Handle Shovel.
05-14-2016, 08:05 PM
The CSA button is in amazing shape! Great score man. I really like the ring too. You're on one hell of a hot streak dude!

RelicMedic, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since Nov 2014.
05-14-2016, 08:05 PM
That is a great day for sure! I love the button. that permission is going to be great! Can't wait to see what else ya pull out of there!
Finders keepers!
Gl and hh!

Zachbl92, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum and detectorist since Nov 2015.
Garret At Pro(12x13, 8.5x11, 5x8, 4.5") Garret At Pinpointer, GG original headphones, Predator Piranha/Little Eagle T shovel, Lesche hand digger.
Button Count FTY: Lost count
05-14-2016, 08:46 PM
(05-14-2016 07:35 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote:  Great catch on the CSA Button!! Must've been from a CSA guy that moved up North. That's a real nice find. I like the ring too. That's one of those Mexican Sterling rings. They were very popular in the 40's and then again in the late 60's and 70's with the free love movement, aka  Hippies. That token with the angel has to be a good luck token. What's on the back? Great hunt man!! Yes Beer

Been beer can and bottle cap city here! No Driving me nuttier than I am! Chuckle

Ed
This is the back Ed real smooth and can't see any writing 
..i also think the button is a reproduction . was told by Ralph there has been reenactments there. All i know is im very happy to find it. 
 Mark on back of button. Waterbury  co's inc conn

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Detecting is more than a hobby, it is a passion
05-14-2016, 09:43 PM
Sweet button. You must be digging all numbers in that place.

PittsburghWill, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since Jul 2013.
"A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men"  Willy Wonka

I've lived. Not always well, but long enough.
05-15-2016, 01:04 PM
Wow, that is cool, congratulations

Bigtony, member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since Jan 2015.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Streak of 's' mint silvers phondadots 9 476 01-20-2017 03:59 PM
Last Post: updownup

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)