*SPECIAL DELIVERY*

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-02-2016, 07:11 PM
*SPECIAL DELIVERY*
(This post was last modified: 01-02-2016 07:12 PM by NjNyDigger.)
Quote this message in a reply
2 people were waiting on them, and I apologize for the delay. They are the silver/gold testing kits Happy I order a few of them before the holiday, and there was a big holdup due to the holiday crush. Anywho, they FINALLY arrived, today, and will go out on Monday Yes

Joe

NjNyDigger, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since 2013.

[Image: image.jpg]
01-02-2016, 08:31 PM
RE: *SPECIAL DELIVERY*
Yea I hear you about slow deliveries I have been shipping out detectors like mad. Most were to be guaranteed delivered on Thursday by UPS or USPS and they didn't get there till today !!! And to get stuff in is even worse all companies I deal with were closed for inventory Dec 24 - Jan 4th.
Glad you got your stuff

Steveo, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since Jun 2013.
01-02-2016, 11:57 PM
RE: *SPECIAL DELIVERY*
(01-02-2016 08:31 PM)Steveo Wrote:  Yea I hear you about slow deliveries I have been shipping out detectors like mad. Most were to be guaranteed delivered on Thursday by UPS or USPS and they didn't get there till today !!! And to get stuff in is even worse all companies I deal with were closed for inventory Dec 24 - Jan 4th.
Glad you got your stuff

I send a LOT of items through the mail/Fed Ex/UPS, for both work, and this site. At best, their services are marginally efficient, but when they are bad, they are ATROCIOUS.

I am a fair guy, and I understand about the holiday crunch, but when I order something, and it's supposed to be delivered within a week, and it takes 3, sorry, that is simply abysmal customer service. To be fair...

In this particular instance, it wasn't really a shipping issue, but, rather, a backlog on the distributors part. Still, you will see no shows of love & affection on my part for the USPS, or any of the express carriers Yes

Joe

NjNyDigger, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since 2013.

[Image: image.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Special Pricing on Select Teknetics Spaceport 1 265 07-29-2016 10:09 PM
Last Post: scott demont
  Special Delivery NjNyDigger 7 717 05-28-2015 08:46 PM
Last Post: bulletbob

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)