Summit County - Ohio

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Find all posts by this user
10-30-2017, 11:40 AM
Summit County - Ohio
(This post was last modified: 10-30-2017 11:45 AM by updownup.)
Quote this message in a reply
As some may know, there is a interesting paranormal show called "HellTown" about a town called Boston Mills that was confiscated " Eminent Domain" by the government in 1974. The town was established in 1806. I like shows like that, regardless if they are truthful or not. What I have found out in life, stories or rumors that I have heard contains some truth most the time. Each one varies in the about of truth. lol

Anyway, I'm wondering about the relics and silvers in the ground since 1806! I would like to hunt that old school yard, all the front lawns too!

However, I would not want to be hunted by the Mutants living in the woods. Scary!

Glad I don't live near the area or I would be tempted. LOL.Think

IT'S NOT WORTH IT ED, STAY AWAY! THERE IS SPIRITUAL DANGER IN THOSE WOODS. Sad

updownup, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since Oct 2015.
10-30-2017, 02:08 PM
RE: Summit County - Ohio
Ha! Only thing I'm worried about is hungry coyote's! Chuckle That's a Winter ski town around these parts. Very scenic and nostalgic. I did a couple of jobs in a town named
Peninsula years ago, which is right down the road. That whole area is pretty rustic and very rugged. Surrounded by the Cuyahoga Valley National Park as well where it's forbidden to detect. (Bast!#$'s)

Ed

MineLab SE Pro w/11" Pro, 12x10 SEF, 8x6 SEF, Explorer 1000
Garrett AT PRO, w/8.5x11, 5x8, Deteknix Wireless, RnB Recharge (2).
Delta 4000, w/8" concentric, 13" Ultimate, 5x10 DD.
Garrett PP, & Pro Pointer AT.
Leusch, Hori Digger (2), Sampson Ball Handle Shovel.
10-30-2017, 03:52 PM
Ed is so hardcore , I don't think the zombie apocalypse would stop him from detecting. It sure would add some excitement to his great stories , swinging a detector with one arm and destroying zombies with the other Tongue.
No offence Ed , I enjoy your stories and love seeing your finds....
Pat

Digsit, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since Feb 2016.
Remember for the good of the hobby It is better to ask for permission than to beg for forgiveness.
10-30-2017, 05:27 PM
(10-30-2017 03:52 PM)Digsit Wrote:  Ed is so hardcore , I don't think the zombie apocalypse would stop him from detecting. It sure would add some excitement to his great stories , swinging a detector with one arm and destroying zombies with the other Tongue.
No offence Ed , I enjoy your stories and love seeing your finds....
Pat

LOL! No offense taken Pat! I'd love to go detect there! It's about 45 miles away though. And I'm still not done here! It'll take me another 5 years to get 15 miles away. LOL!

Not much scares me. Zombie's are a figment of some writers' imagination. Like I fell asleep during the movie "Dawn of the Dead" !

Real human beings out in the woods with no logical purpose to be there, that scares me!

Ed

MineLab SE Pro w/11" Pro, 12x10 SEF, 8x6 SEF, Explorer 1000
Garrett AT PRO, w/8.5x11, 5x8, Deteknix Wireless, RnB Recharge (2).
Delta 4000, w/8" concentric, 13" Ultimate, 5x10 DD.
Garrett PP, & Pro Pointer AT.
Leusch, Hori Digger (2), Sampson Ball Handle Shovel.
10-31-2017, 12:09 AM
(This post was last modified: 10-31-2017 12:10 AM by shadeseeker.)
I've seen the ads for this show but don't think I'll get into it very much. I don't have a great deal of interest in the paranormal offerings on TV, but I'm pretty sure my wife will be tuning in.
I'll bet you're right on the idea of some nice treasures buried there Updown. On a somewhat similar treasure note, I think the series on Oak Island is supposed to come back for another season starting sometime in November.
I'm with you on the Zombie threat Ed. I believe I would rather encounter a Zombie in the woods than some of my neighbors during hunting season!

shadeseeker, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since Oct 2015.
10-31-2017, 09:54 AM
(10-30-2017 02:08 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote:  Ha! Only thing I'm worried about is hungry coyote's! Real human beings out in the woods with no logical purpose to be there, that scares me!

I would be concern about the humans too, especially since the area had some Satanic activity. Maybe this is just a rumor.

Are coyotes really a threat? I know wolves are a threat, probably singly and in a pack. but a wimpy coyote?

Anyway, since it was closed in 1974, I figure the area is full of silvers. Unless the treasure hunting poachers already got in there. Bandit

Anyway, thanks for chiming in everyone, be safe and have fun. Yes

updownup, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since Oct 2015.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  For my Ohio Detectorist bulletbob 6 543 04-05-2016 07:45 PM
Last Post: NjNyDigger
  Congrats Ohio & Scott! NjNyDigger 9 1,182 02-16-2016 06:41 AM
Last Post: RelicMedic
  Road Trip. Last stop Ohio. WildDigger 5 473 10-01-2015 08:01 PM
Last Post: Ohio Dirt Fisher
  Colossal Boulder falls in Ohio - April 2015 Bigtony 2 287 08-11-2015 03:25 PM
Last Post: Bigtony
  Burlington County Parks NJ bulletbob 3 450 10-25-2013 09:16 PM
Last Post: deathray

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)