Thanks for the Add.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Find all posts by this user
01-31-2017, 12:45 PM
Thanks for the Add.
Quote this message in a reply
I got my first metal detector 45 years ago.  What a great hobby.  It has taken me all over this great country as well as several trips to foreign soil.  Many friends and some great recoveries have been made along the way.  I am certainly not a computer expert, and forums have always been a bit confusing to me.  Looking forward to learning more about this one, and meeting new friends.

Retired Digger, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since Jan 2017.
01-31-2017, 06:32 PM
RE: Thanks for the Add.
Welcome to the forum Retired! Here in NE Ohio. Glad to have a seasoned detectorist on board. Once you get used to the buttons and windows, the forum is easy to use! Would love to see your posts as we're snowed in now!

Ed

MineLab SE Pro w/11" Pro, 12x10 SEF, 8x6 SEF, Explorer 1000
Garrett AT PRO, w/8.5x11, 5x8, Deteknix Wireless, RnB Recharge (2).
Delta 4000, w/8" concentric, 13" Ultimate, 5x10 DD.
Garrett PP, & Pro Pointer AT.
Leusch, Hori Digger (2), Sampson Ball Handle Shovel.
01-31-2017, 08:09 PM
Welcome from NE Ohio also Happy looking forward to some good info with all those years under your belt I'm starting my 2nd year with a ton of different detectors under my belt !

Cladjunky From Cleveland Mooning
Makro Racer with 7x11 coil
F75 with 11 inch and 15 inch coil DST
RT6DETECTORS.COM for the best deals!
AT Pinpointer and Lesche 31 inch
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-31-2017, 08:37 PM
Welcome Retired from the frozen tundra in Wisconsin. I have also been detecting for a while on and off for like 45 years. Lots of stories I cannot wait to retire and detect. But then it might feel like a job.
Happy Hunting

Steveo, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since Jun 2013.
01-31-2017, 08:37 PM
I would like to welcome you too. I also started at about the same time as you, but gave up detecting long ago for other pursuits, and now I'm trying to get back with the hobby. Quitting is one of my biggest regrets. Let us see what you are finding; we all love to see the pics.

shadeseeker, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since Oct 2015.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-01-2017, 03:47 PM
Welcome into the fold Beer

NjNyDigger, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since 2013.

[Image: image.jpg]
02-01-2017, 09:56 PM
Welcome aboard from SE Michigan. I look forward to seeing your finds and hearing your stories, your experience will be a great addition to the forum and I know with just a little bit of time on here you'll be an old pro at this too.
HH
Pat

Digsit, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since Feb 2016.
Remember for the good of the hobby It is better to ask for permission than to beg for forgiveness.
02-01-2017, 10:34 PM
(This post was last modified: 02-01-2017 10:39 PM by Retired Digger.)
Thanks for the nice 'welcomes'. I really appreciate hearing from you folks. When I get more used to navigating the site, I will try to share some photos.

Thanks for the nice 'welcomes'. I really appreciate hearing from you folks. When I get more used to navigating the site, I will try to share some photos.  MEan while I am enjoying looking at the neat finds others are posting.

Retired Digger, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since Jan 2017.
02-01-2017, 11:12 PM
Welcome from South Jersey! Glad to have ya along and look foward to your posts and stories and knowledge of detecting!

Zachbl92, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum and detectorist since Nov 2015.
Garret At Pro(12x13, 8.5x11, 5x8, 4.5") Garret At Pinpointer, GG original headphones, Predator Piranha/Little Eagle T shovel, Lesche hand digger.
Button Count FTY: Lost count
02-03-2017, 09:29 AM
Welcome aboard, hope you enjoy the site and we are curious what you have in that pouch?Wink

updownup, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since Oct 2015.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)