The edit and quote buttons!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Find all posts by this user
10-10-2015, 09:48 PM
The edit and quote buttons!
(This post was last modified: 10-10-2015 09:48 PM by Ohio Dirt Fisher.)
Quote this message in a reply
Well dummy me can't see little gray down thingys in the upper right corner of a post, but I found it today and clicked on it and a drop down window showed edit and quote and report. So my bad! Have fun with the learning curve!! Chuckle

Ed/ODF

(10-10-2015 09:48 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote:  Well dummy me can't see little gray down thingys in the upper right corner of a post, but I found it today and clicked on it and a drop down window showed edit and quote and report. So my bad! Have fun with the learning curve!! Chuckle

Ed/ODF

And I see it works too!!!

MineLab SE Pro w/11" Pro, 12x10 SEF, 8x6 SEF, Explorer 1000
Garrett AT PRO, w/8.5x11, 5x8, Deteknix Wireless, RnB Recharge (2).
Delta 4000, w/8" concentric, 13" Ultimate, 5x10 DD.
Garrett PP, & Pro Pointer AT.
Leusch, Hori Digger (2), Sampson Ball Handle Shovel.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-10-2015, 09:59 PM
RE: The edit and quote buttons!
(10-10-2015 09:48 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote:  Well dummy me can't see little gray down thingys in the upper right corner of a post, but I found it today and clicked on it and a drop down window showed edit and quote and report. So my bad! Have fun with the learning curve!! Chuckle

Ed/ODF

Ed/ODF

Ed, I'm so screwed up over here it's like I'm stuck in a worm hole. I can't post photos from every device, I had another 2 of my posts disappear yesterday, and I'm still trying to figure out how to implement the new layout without blowing the site up lol.

I'm just as lost as you! Sad

Joe

NjNyDigger, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since 2013.

[Image: image.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-10-2015, 10:32 PM
(10-10-2015 09:59 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote:  

Ed/ODF

Ed/ODF

Ed, I'm so screwed up over here it's like I'm stuck in a worm hole. I can't post photos from every device, I had another 2 of my posts disappear yesterday, and I'm still trying to figure out how to implement the new layout without blowing the site up lol.

Joe

I don't know what you are talking about a little gray box sounds personal

Steveo, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since Jun 2013.
Find all posts by this user
10-10-2015, 10:36 PM
(10-10-2015 10:32 PM)Steveo Wrote:  
(10-10-2015 09:59 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote:  

Ed/ODF

Ed/ODF

Joe

I don't know what you are talking about a little gray box sounds personal

Steve,

I see your point and maybe he could make it blonde! Chuckle

ODF

MineLab SE Pro w/11" Pro, 12x10 SEF, 8x6 SEF, Explorer 1000
Garrett AT PRO, w/8.5x11, 5x8, Deteknix Wireless, RnB Recharge (2).
Delta 4000, w/8" concentric, 13" Ultimate, 5x10 DD.
Garrett PP, & Pro Pointer AT.
Leusch, Hori Digger (2), Sampson Ball Handle Shovel.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  24 HR edit only?? MichiganRelicHunter 4 378 08-15-2015 05:18 PM
Last Post: MichiganRelicHunter

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)