The return of The Curse of Oak Island

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Find all posts by this user
11-12-2015, 11:04 AM
The return of The Curse of Oak Island
(This post was last modified: 11-12-2015 11:07 AM by updownup.)
Quote this message in a reply
I'm sure most of you know the show is back on. I watch it, it is sometimes a little drawn out. Heck, me a the boys would have already been down to the bottom of 10x. To at least determine if more time or money needs to be spent there. Going to lift a rusty pipe with a rope, no choker straps etc. Spent all day to remove a 5ft of pipe. I been on jobs , that would have gotten you runned off. Anyway, I still enjoy watching it. Hope they find something real nice before the old treasure hunter passes away.

updownup, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since Oct 2015.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-12-2015, 11:42 AM
RE: The return of The Curse of Oak Island
I've watched the show a few times, wasn't bad. Generally speaking, not a big fan of all the treasure shows. I'll watch once in a blue moon, as a lark, or if there's nothing else on, but that's the extent of it. The problem IMO is, the way they dramatize stuff & draw it out. It's no different than a soap opera. Even if there actually was something on that island, they can't find it, as that would end the cash cow (the show). So, they bait us along every week with nothing but needless filler, suspenseful music, petty arguments, etc.

It's entertainment Wink

Joe

NjNyDigger, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since 2013.

[Image: image.jpg]
11-12-2015, 01:13 PM
Say it isn't so, "The Return to Oak Island".....

I don't think I will watch it, maybe if they make it into a Horror movie I might

Thanks for the heads up anyway

Bigtony, member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since Jan 2015.
11-12-2015, 08:05 PM
If I'm flipping through the channels an see it I may watch it but I don't seek it out.

biggredd1972, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since Jul 2013. Proud to be using a White's DFX with sunrayDX1 inline probe.Newly added in Jan/2015 White's V3I.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)