UNIQUE BUT VERY COOL

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Find all posts by this user
05-18-2016, 10:38 PM
UNIQUE BUT VERY COOL
Quote this message in a reply
Well hello again gang .  With working nights now till end of june then layoff till late August i have plenty of digging time. After posting my digging finds on Facebook a friend said (scott you should try my yard )BINGO. I SAID all i need is your permission and i got it!! She has a very large yard and the house dates to 1937. So i went toDay for about two hours. Lawn was recently mowed from house to road pattern so i detected across the pattern. Very first signal was the kit carson cap gun dates in the 40s. Then a derringer and the another. Not shown two nickles some trash but not much and one Quarter. By far most unusual and quite unique is what i think use to be either a stamp or plate to make train tickets. The backwards picture is how i see it and thanks to a friend she was able to turn it around so could be read. 
.jpg  1463624803_FB_IMG_1463620642479.jpg (Size: 28.28 KB / Downloads: 24) Hope you enjoy the post and HH

Detecting is more than a hobby, it is a passion
05-18-2016, 11:57 PM
RE: UNIQUE BUT VERY COOL
Super awesome relic hunt Scott! That stamp is damn cool. Really like the deringer as well. Keep at itYesYes
Best of luck with all the free time and hh!

Zachbl92, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum and detectorist since Nov 2015.
Garret At Pro(12x13, 8.5x11, 5x8, 4.5") Garret At Pinpointer, GG original headphones, Predator Piranha/Little Eagle T shovel, Lesche hand digger.
Button Count FTY: Lost count
05-19-2016, 07:16 AM
They dropped the guns when called to supper!! And you found em'!! Nice hunt Scott! Love that train stamp!

Ed

MineLab SE Pro w/11" Pro, 12x10 SEF, 8x6 SEF, Explorer 1000
Garrett AT PRO, w/8.5x11, 5x8, Deteknix Wireless, RnB Recharge (2).
Delta 4000, w/8" concentric, 13" Ultimate, 5x10 DD.
Garrett PP, & Pro Pointer AT.
Leusch, Hori Digger (2), Sampson Ball Handle Shovel.
05-19-2016, 08:00 AM
Cool finds Yes

Beer

MichiganRelicHunter, proud to be a digger since 1977
05-19-2016, 08:21 AM
I'm loving that whole hunt , the cap gun looks to be in good shape , probably worth some $.
  All of the toy guns I have found have been trashed out.
  I hope you get a chance to hit that yard again , it looks like it might produce more goodies.
GL & HH 
Pat

Digsit, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since Feb 2016.
Remember for the good of the hobby It is better to ask for permission than to beg for forgiveness.
05-19-2016, 11:35 AM
Scott, cool finds and in great shape. The plate is a very interesting find, real history relic there. Congratulations

Bigtony, member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since Jan 2015.
05-19-2016, 08:25 PM
The little Derringer is a great find but the printing plate really steals the show! What a great relic to own! Congratulations Beer

RelicMedic, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since Nov 2014.
05-20-2016, 06:35 AM
I'm extremely envious of the toy guns. Awesome hunt.

I have 3 best friends. Their names are Ace 350 , AT Pro ,  and a Fisher F 75 but I like people too.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)