wanted to shrare

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Find all posts by this user
12-22-2015, 07:24 PM
wanted to shrare
Quote this message in a reply
I have bought my teknetixs T2 about two months ago got a great deal paid $375 with cash from a winning lotto ticket,,a friend of mine shared a link about a contest for a free upgrade and go figure i was chosen with two others out of many people who entered. The upgrade will be my T2 classic a $499 machine will become the T2se,that machine goes for $899 with more features than the classic,,figured would share this with you guys seeing i only paid $375 and love my T2,,MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE.  HH

Detecting is more than a hobby, it is a passion
12-22-2015, 08:15 PM
RE: wanted to shrare
How lucky can a guy get! Win in the lotto then win a contest. Whatever you are doing keep it up. Great Christmas present. Christmas greetings to you and all the forum members.

shadeseeker, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since Oct 2015.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-22-2015, 08:23 PM
(This post was last modified: 12-22-2015 08:24 PM by NjNyDigger.)
The T2 is one of the best machines ever. Congrats on winning the upgrade, Scott Yes

One of our longtime members (Pittsburgh Will) uses a T2, and does well with it. He hasn't been on here much, but he too loves that detector.

I don't think you "just won". I believe all the karmic points you earned for good deeds finally redeemed themselves. The universe has a funny way of working, sometimes Wink

Joe

NjNyDigger, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since 2013.

[Image: image.jpg]
12-22-2015, 09:00 PM
(12-22-2015 08:23 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote:  The T2 is one of the best machines ever. Congrats on winning the upgrade, Scott Yes

One of our longtime members (Pittsburgh Will) uses a T2, and does well with it. He hasn't been on here much, but he too loves that detector.

I don't think you "just won". I believe all the karmic points you earned for good deeds finally redeemed themselves. The universe has a funny way of working, sometimes Wink

Joe
Joe )i believe your right all the good i do FOR others has came around and kissed me

12-22-2015, 09:03 PM
Congrats on the deal and the upgrade. Got a friend in Texas with a t2 se and he's killing it. He just works too much to get out often though!

Merry Christmas to all!!

Ed

MineLab SE Pro w/11" Pro, 12x10 SEF, 8x6 SEF, Explorer 1000
Garrett AT PRO, w/8.5x11, 5x8, Deteknix Wireless, RnB Recharge (2).
Delta 4000, w/8" concentric, 13" Ultimate, 5x10 DD.
Garrett PP, & Pro Pointer AT.
Leusch, Hori Digger (2), Sampson Ball Handle Shovel.
12-22-2015, 10:41 PM
Wow, that's awesome. I believe the T2 upgrade has the Boost cache so you can go deeper, yeah? or maybe that's the f75 ltd...I forget! but either way that's awesome and I hope you enjoy your new detector. Keep us updated on how ya like it.

Zachbl92, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum and detectorist since Nov 2015.
Garret At Pro(12x13, 8.5x11, 5x8, 4.5") Garret At Pinpointer, GG original headphones, Predator Piranha/Little Eagle T shovel, Lesche hand digger.
Button Count FTY: Lost count
12-23-2015, 11:26 AM
(12-22-2015 10:41 PM)Zachbl92 Wrote:  Wow, that's awesome. I believe the T2 upgrade has the Boost cache so you can go deeper, yeah? or maybe that's the f75 ltd...I forget! but either way that's awesome and I hope you enjoy your new detector. Keep us updated on how ya like it.

Zach the T2se does have boost don't know if i will need it the t2 goes very deed as is

12-23-2015, 01:32 PM
Congrats on your winnings. Great detectors.

proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since Aug 2013.
12-24-2015, 06:50 AM
Congratulations on your wins! Let us know how the upgraded machine compares to original. Good luck.

updownup, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since Oct 2015.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  New Etrac..Help wanted hosedragger996 7 636 03-21-2015 01:23 PM
Last Post: bulletbob
  Dog Tags Wanted... NjNyDigger 2 398 04-20-2014 08:19 PM
Last Post: NjNyDigger

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)