Welp...have to do it. Gotta part with my Etrac

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Find all posts by this user
04-23-2015, 01:23 PM
Welp...have to do it. Gotta part with my Etrac
Quote this message in a reply
I know I know...I just bought all those new accesories for it. Am I crazy? I don't think so.....it's more for my health. I started noticing it last year after my back surgery, but didnt realize it until I actually started hunting with it this year, but I can't deal with the weight anymore. I know they make a harmess but i feel like that will be another hassle to deal with. I know this hobby is tough sometimes but I won't let it go past my health. I feel like this is a chance for me to try something different that might better suit my hunting conditions.

So I'm doing a trade towards a Ws4 XP Deus with 11" coil and remote. Don't have to pay too much extra for it which is nice....don't bash me too hard, lol

Detectors used: XP Deus ws4 11" coil, Minelab Sovereign GT
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-23-2015, 03:38 PM
RE: Welp...have to do it. Gotta part with my Etrac
Do what you have to do. Damage your back and your hobby could be done. The Deus will be like a feather compared to the E-Trac. But you might want to consider the 9" coil if you will be hunting in heavy trash at all.

Good luck
04-23-2015, 04:06 PM
A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do. Good luck with the XP!!!

MineLab SE Pro w/11" Pro, 12x10 SEF, 8x6 SEF, Explorer 1000
Garrett AT PRO, w/8.5x11, 5x8, Deteknix Wireless, RnB Recharge (2).
Delta 4000, w/8" concentric, 13" Ultimate, 5x10 DD.
Garrett PP, & Pro Pointer AT.
Leusch, Hori Digger (2), Sampson Ball Handle Shovel.
04-23-2015, 11:29 PM
Danitbobby just do it! I see the videos on the XP Deus and I want one too but I feel that I finally learned the EXP II - so I use a strap set up from a moving belt when my back is bothering me or switch to the small coil.
I can't ride you for going lighter - I wish you the best but please do show and tell with pictures so I know what I am missing! Best of luck with your back -
I also use Castor Oil before and after detecting - when and if my back is bothering me and for me it works great. I use a good amount - I pour about the size of a silver dollar into my hand and rub it on my lower back. I wait about five minutes then put on my undershirt due to the oil. This type of oil is very thin and it penetrates really quick

Bigtony, member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since Jan 2015. Took some time off
but back now in 2018.
04-24-2015, 12:05 AM
(04-23-2015 11:29 PM)Bigtony Wrote:  Danitbobby just do it! I see the videos on the XP Deus and I want one too but I feel that I finally learned the EXP II - so I use a strap set up from a moving belt when my back is bothering me or switch to the small coil.
I can't ride you for going lighter - I wish you the best but please do show and tell with pictures so I know what I am missing! Best of luck with your back -
I also use Castor Oil before and after detecting - when and if my back is bothering me and for me it works great. I use a good amount - I pour about the size of a silver dollar into my hand and rub it on my lower back. I wait about five minutes then put on my undershirt due to the oil. This type of oil is very thin and it penetrates really quick

Thanks man I appreciate it. I hope to start getting some good finds once I get the hang of it. And I will be sure to post about it as I go.

And thanks for the tips about the back. It's not so much my back as it is my shoulder. I used to swing it fine before my surgery but now that I'm being careful of my back its going more towards my shoulder. Can't seem to win no matter what I try, so I had to lighter. It's always good to try new things though

Detectors used: XP Deus ws4 11" coil, Minelab Sovereign GT
04-24-2015, 10:01 AM
Danitbobby, yeah when we start favoring one part another hurts....been there as they ssy.

I am going to PM you about the XP. No big deal I hope this helps you get started.

Bigtony, member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since Jan 2015. Took some time off
but back now in 2018.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  New Etrac..Help wanted hosedragger996 7 681 03-21-2015 01:23 PM
Last Post: bulletbob

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)