What's did you receive for Christmas?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Find all posts by this user
12-26-2015, 11:12 AM
What's did you receive for Christmas?
Quote this message in a reply
Normally my wife, let's me buy my own gift. Which I bought the 15" WOT. So I was not expecting anything. She got a garret pouch and carrot. Nice surprise, loved it. She is good. Yes
[attachment=7276]

updownup, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since Oct 2015.
12-26-2015, 11:29 AM
RE: What's did you receive for Christmas?
Got myself a new updated version AKA Berkut 5, with the Englisg faceplate. Really like the one I sold back in June................and duplicated the coils I had, 6" round and 6x10" 14khz.

.png  1451143741_berk5.png (Size: 152.39 KB / Downloads: 21)

Nokta Impact, Deteknix Quest Pro,Teknetics Mark 1
Self built Mirage PI's --- they work great!!
Free Vintage Metal Detector Catalog Downloads, Tips, Mods
http://www.treasurelinx.com/home1.html
12-26-2015, 01:58 PM
Hello Updown.  You did well this year. I expect quite a few members got detector stuff for Christmas and I was hoping to see some posted here. Like you my wife told me to treat myself, so I picked up a TRX pinpointer. Trying to keep those holes small. Wish I had Sven's moxie; he definitely did things right!

shadeseeker, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since Oct 2015.
12-26-2015, 02:58 PM
Very nice updownup! It'll definitely help a lot! I got a few detecting things myself. Books and some unknowns. That I've not been able to open yet.

Zachbl92, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum and detectorist since Nov 2015.
Garret At Pro(12x13, 8.5x11, 5x8, 4.5") Garret At Pinpointer, GG original headphones, Predator Piranha/Little Eagle T shovel, Lesche hand digger.
Button Count FTY: Lost count
12-26-2015, 10:01 PM
Nice stuff guys my girlfriend baught me this sterling coin bezel for my standing liberty quarter ,,once i find a seated then i will swap out coins

Detecting is more than a hobby, it is a passion
12-27-2015, 06:24 AM
(This post was last modified: 12-27-2015 06:29 AM by updownup.)
(12-26-2015 11:29 AM)Sven TreasureLinx Wrote:  Got myself a new updated version AKA Berkut 5, with the Englisg faceplate. Really like the one I sold back in June................and duplicated the coils I had, 6" round and 6x10" 14khz.

Sven, that is a nice. I recall saying you liked the machine, glad you got another one!

(12-26-2015 01:58 PM)shadeseeker Wrote:  Hello Updown.  You did well this year. I expect quite a few members got detector stuff for Christmas and I was hoping to see some posted here. Like you my wife told me to treat myself, so I picked up a TRX pinpointer. Trying to keep those holes small. Wish I had Sven's moxie; he definitely did things right!

Sweet! hope your able to keep those holes small and cut the recovery time in halve.

(12-26-2015 02:58 PM)Zachbl92 Wrote:  Very nice updownup! It'll definitely help a lot! I got a few detecting things myself. Books and some unknowns. That I've not been able to open yet.

Zach, hope the information puts you ahead of the pack.

(12-26-2015 10:01 PM)scott demont Wrote:  Nice stuff guys my girlfriend baught me this sterling coin bezel for my standing liberty quarter ,,once i find a seated then i will swap out coins

Nice Scott, I always wanted a Silver coin Necklace too. Hope you find that perfect standing liberty!

updownup, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since Oct 2015.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Christmas is coming for me too PittsburghWill 3 401 04-27-2014 03:35 PM
Last Post: drgeorge

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)