What's in the OLD house? COINS! ! !

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Find all posts by this user
01-31-2017, 11:13 AM
What's in the OLD house? COINS! ! !
Quote this message in a reply
https://youtu.be/wgTrKa-Ktnk

RelicMedic, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since Nov 2014.
01-31-2017, 08:43 PM
RE: What's in the OLD house? COINS! ! !
I'm on satellite and running low on data allowance right now, so I'll have to wait a day or two before I can check out the latest from you and Clad. If the past efforts are an indication, then it will be worth the wait.

shadeseeker, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since Oct 2015.
01-31-2017, 09:24 PM
Wow that's quite a compliment! Thank you! This video is almost 30 minutes long

01-31-2017, 09:39 PM
(This post was last modified: 01-31-2017 10:33 PM by Dusty.)
Why don't you just post up what you found instead of expecting people to expend 30 minutes watching a video?
I know I won't.
A paragraph and a picture accomplishes the same thing and takes you 2 minutes to post and a minute to read.

Dusty, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since Aug 2013.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-31-2017, 10:18 PM
(01-31-2017 09:39 PM)Dusty Wrote:  Why don't you just post up what you found instead of expecting people to waste 30 minutes watching a video?
I know I won't.
A paragraph and a picture accomplishes the same thing and takes you 2 minutes to post and a minute to read.

Come on, Dusty, that's a low blow. If you don't like the video, that's your opinion, and you have a right to it, but just click it off and don't watch it. Why say anything negative? I'm not here to play Sheriff, but sheesh, kick it back a notch.

NjNyDigger, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since 2013.

[Image: image.jpg]
01-31-2017, 10:35 PM
(01-31-2017 10:18 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote:  
(01-31-2017 09:39 PM)Dusty Wrote:  Why don't you just post up what you found instead of expecting people to waste 30 minutes watching a video?
I know I won't.

Come on, Dusty, that's a low blow. If you don't like the video, that's your opinion, and you have a right to it, but just click it off and don't watch it. Why say anything negative? I'm not here to play Sheriff, but sheesh, kick it back a notch.

It's not a low blow Joe , nor was it a rhetorical question but one that needs a legitimate answer.
I did go back and make it politically correct howeverWink

Dusty, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since Aug 2013.
02-01-2017, 01:41 AM
A lot of posters here put up a still shot of their finds and follow with a video, so that viewers can opt to look at either or both, as it suits their tastes. I hardly get out at all anymore, so I like it when Ron,Ed, Medic and others invite me along via the video. I'll probably never see Ed's woods but I sure liked the tour he gave me and I am certain I won't get to Canada, but I enjoyed sharing Medic's excitement in the cellar hole and at the beach. The stills are fine, glad to see them; but I'm happy when a member wants to share more with me, and I don't consider myself inconvenienced at all when I watch. So, my thanks to the movie makers here. I'll be watching when I can.

shadeseeker, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since Oct 2015.
02-01-2017, 07:00 AM
Relic the video is great and i enjoyed it alot since i'm under almost a foot of snow almost like I was walking along with you! Thanks for posting it a Great 30 minutes!

Cladjunky From Cleveland Mooning
Makro Racer with 7x11 coil
F75 with 11 inch and 15 inch coil DST
RT6DETECTORS.COM for the best deals!
AT Pinpointer and Lesche 31 inch
02-01-2017, 07:58 AM
(This post was last modified: 02-01-2017 08:06 AM by RelicMedic.)
(01-31-2017 10:18 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote:  
I know I won't.

I got this lol. Dusty, I posted the link to the video in the VIDEO forum for those who enjoy watching VIDEOS. I think you are confused with what YOU want as opposed to what everyone else wants. "Expecting people to waste their time" No one else said I was wasting their time...just you, so it soinds like more of a "you" problem than a "me or we" problem. I post a picture and write up in the SHOW AND TELL thread when I have time, as I don't get a chance to post too often right now. Of you choose not to watch, that's your choice and I respect that, but don't basically call me out and complain that you don't want to watch a video that's in the video section of the forum. To me, that doesn't make sense and is a moot point. I will post the coins in the show and tell thread when I have time. By no means did I find your post aggressive, and even if it was, it wouldn't hurt my feelings...I'm not a snowflake lol.

A huge thank you to all who support me by watching my videos and commenting on my posts!

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-01-2017, 04:21 PM
I'm a subscriber, a supporter and a fan, R.M. Yes

NjNyDigger, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since 2013.

[Image: image.jpg]

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)