What to do when it's too cold?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Find all posts by this user
01-11-2014, 08:18 PM
What to do when it's too cold?
Quote this message in a reply
Some ideas.

Clean some old pennies. I cleaned up an old Indian and it looks pretty good.

Compare frozen pizzas. It's a good time to use the oven. I had Digiorno yesterday and Red Baron today. In my opinion the Red Baron is way better. A delicious snack on a cold day.

What are you guys doing?

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

PittsburghWill, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since Jul 2013.
"A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men"  Willy Wonka

I've lived. Not always well, but long enough.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-11-2014, 08:39 PM
RE: What to do when it's too cold?
(This post was last modified: 01-11-2014 08:41 PM by NjNyDigger.)
(01-11-2014 08:18 PM)PittsburghWill Wrote:  What are you guys doing?

Goin NUTS, Will! I'm working a lot on this website, looking up potential spots for Spring, doing some computer design stuff and eating WAY too much! 

I like both Digiorno & Red Baron, but, been a while since I've had both so couldn't compare. However, if you REALLY wanna be surprised, and have your taste buds light up, get the ARCHER FARMS brand pizza from Target. It's AMAZING! They got the regular old plain, and then the specialty artisan stuff - buffalo cheese & sliced tomatoes, feta cheese with black olives & broccoli, etc. For off-brand, cook at home pizzas...they are great Yes

I'm getting out for a short 3 hour hunt with Fluke tomorrow. First time out in weeks. Gonna hit the spot where he got the horses head copper. Should be interesting...

P.S. - Check your mail on here later tonight, Will. You have a package in your name Wink

Joe

NjNyDigger, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since 2013.

[Image: image.jpg]
01-11-2014, 09:46 PM
(01-11-2014 08:39 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote:  
(01-11-2014 08:18 PM)PittsburghWill Wrote:  What are you guys doing?

Goin NUTS, Will! I'm working a lot on this website, looking up potential spots for Spring, doing some computer design stuff and eating WAY too much! 

I like both Digiorno & Red Baron, but, been a while since I've had both so couldn't compare. However, if you REALLY wanna be surprised, and have your taste buds light up, get the ARCHER FARMS brand pizza from Target. It's AMAZING! They got the regular old plain, and then the specialty artisan stuff - buffalo cheese & sliced tomatoes, feta cheese with black olives & broccoli, etc. For off-brand, cook at home pizzas...they are great Yes

I'm getting out for a short 3 hour hunt with Fluke tomorrow. First time out in weeks. Gonna hit the spot where he got the horses head copper. Should be interesting...

P.S. - Check your mail on here later tonight, Will. You have a package in your name Wink

Joe
Good luck on your hunt tomorrow. I can't wait to get out there again.

P.S. What is my mail on here?

PittsburghWill, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since Jul 2013.

01-11-2014, 10:21 PM
well,I had to wear a long sleave t-shirt today!Dont think the temp got above 62! Dam polar vortex!!!

My empire of dirt.
01-11-2014, 10:24 PM
(01-11-2014 10:21 PM)deathray Wrote:  well,I had to wear a long sleave t-shirt today!Dont think the temp got above 62! Dam polar vortex!!!

Wiseass Mooning

Joe Tongue

NjNyDigger, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since 2013.

[Image: image.jpg]
01-12-2014, 12:27 AM
(01-11-2014 10:21 PM)deathray Wrote:  well,I had to wear a long sleave t-shirt today!Dont think the temp got above 62! Dam polar vortex!!!

It actually got over 50 here today, but it rained all day. Tomorrow should be in the 40s. Me and my six year old were talking about taking his little Bounty Hunter out for a little while tomorrow. If we do we will go straight to the spot where I left off from my last hunt when I got the Barber dime and oldest Indian. We might have some finds to show tomorrow.

01-12-2014, 01:49 PM
man,there was frost on my windshield this morning!! Brrrrr!!!

My empire of dirt.
01-13-2014, 01:45 PM
Went out Sunday. In the upper 30's, very windy but full sun.Field conditions were wet and muddy. Dressed up like Nanuk of the North. 2 hours with $1.05 in clad, the usual junk, a game token and a 1985 Medina county dog tag. Would have kept going but hands couldn't take the cold even with gloves. Going today again as it's 48F out right now (12:45 pm) with light showers coming up from mid state. A little rain never stopped me. Then I guess the weather is going down hill from tomorrow out. Can't eat pizza. Loved it though. Allergic to glutin in my old age. I'm a rice guy now.

MineLab SE Pro w/11" Pro, 12x10 SEF, 8x6 SEF, Explorer 1000
Garrett AT PRO, w/8.5x11, 5x8, Deteknix Wireless, RnB Recharge (2).
Delta 4000, w/8" concentric, 13" Ultimate, 5x10 DD.
Garrett PP, & Pro Pointer AT.
Leusch, Hori Digger (2), Sampson Ball Handle Shovel.
01-14-2014, 07:33 PM
Like Ray-- I just put on a thicker jacket and go hunting!! Happy

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Cold as testicles Zachbl92 8 408 11-21-2016 11:28 PM
Last Post: Bigtony
  Cold Oct Day Cladjunky 2 149 10-26-2016 07:37 PM
Last Post: Cladjunky

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)