You like it?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Find all posts by this user
12-22-2014, 02:51 PM
You like it?
Quote this message in a reply
Hey guys. I entered a little photo contest on Facebook. This is a solicitating call. If anybody here uses Facebook, maybe you could check it out and give me a like on my photo. You guys that have been around will recognize the pic. https://m.facebook.com/detectoreo/photos...ent_filter

PittsburghWill, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since Jul 2013.
"A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men"  Willy Wonka

I've lived. Not always well, but long enough.
12-22-2014, 03:32 PM
RE: You like it?
Liked and commented ... Awesome Pic ... Yes
12-22-2014, 03:46 PM
(12-22-2014 03:32 PM)IndianaBones Wrote:  Liked and commented ... Awesome Pic ... Yes

Thanks Bones.

PittsburghWill, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since Jul 2013.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-22-2014, 08:45 PM
I will not only like it, I will post a reply too...once I track down what my FB password is, lol. I haven't used it personally for years, only for this site. Hope you win!

Joe

NjNyDigger, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum since 2013.

[Image: image.jpg]
12-22-2014, 09:30 PM
(12-22-2014 08:45 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote:  I will not only like it, I will post a reply too...once I track down what my FB password is, lol. I haven't used it personally for years, only for this site. Hope you win!

Joe

Yeah I don't use Facebook much either. That's why no one likes me over there. Although I have found that there are PA detecting groups over there. I've been checking them out lately. Alot of detectivists from around here are on there.

12-22-2014, 09:44 PM
LOTS of Pittsburgh things I've been seeing lately. Always makes me think of you over there. For starters...

I've only seen a couple of episodes over the years, but, on Undercover Boss, they had the mayor of PB on last night. Pretty funny. Then...

I was hungry the other day, and was trying to look up a sandwich shop near me on google, and for some strange reason this pops up: http://www.pennmac.com/

Finally, on an episode of one of favorite shows - The Profit - they featured a business called; "My Big Fat Greek Gyro" in PB.

PB is taking over!!!!!

Joe

12-22-2014, 10:18 PM
(12-22-2014 09:44 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote:  LOTS of Pittsburgh things I've been seeing lately. Always makes me think of you over there. For starters...

I've only seen a couple of episodes over the years, but, on Undercover Boss, they had the mayor of PB on last night. Pretty funny. Then...

I was hungry the other day, and was trying to look up a sandwich shop near me on google, and for some strange reason this pops up: http://www.pennmac.com/

Finally, on an episode of one of favorite shows - The Profit - they featured a business called; "My Big Fat Greek Gyro" in PB.

PB is taking over!!!!!

Joe
I know Penn Mac, but not the gyro place. I do know Mike and Tonys on Carson. That's a gyro shop. The mayor is great.

12-22-2014, 10:22 PM
I was SO fu@$ing hungry the other day, I was trying to get the address of this deli in a nearby town, as I heard it was great. I saw the link to pennmac, opened it up and my mouth literally started to water! Then I noticed it was in PB, and I didn't care, the goddamn photos were making me drool so much I looked over the whole site!!!!! I actually ordered something from them Saturday for air shipping Yes

Joe

12-22-2014, 10:26 PM
That's funny. It's a good place. Very popular.

12-24-2014, 01:43 AM
Okay. I'm in. Toasted the Xpointer this last week. Working with the Garrett. Wish me luck!! Thanks for the post!

Ed

MineLab SE Pro w/11" Pro, 12x10 SEF, 8x6 SEF, Explorer 1000
Garrett AT PRO, w/8.5x11, 5x8, Deteknix Wireless, RnB Recharge (2).
Delta 4000, w/8" concentric, 13" Ultimate, 5x10 DD.
Garrett PP, & Pro Pointer AT.
Leusch, Hori Digger (2), Sampson Ball Handle Shovel.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)