Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Fragile - View Carefully
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Excellent video!  That Barber is perfect!  Thanks for sharing.
Sweet Barber!!  Congrats on the goodies!
The Barber is sweet, but I prefer the Indian do to it's age. Thanks for watching!
Excellent finds and great video!!! I was thinking that your pendant, button and coins may have a link to your search area in that the spots they were found in relate to where the women of the past household may have had clotheslines strung. Just a thought. I have a Delta as well and they are great machines!
(04-18-2014 07:06 AM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Excellent finds and great video!!! I was thinking that your pendant, button and coins may have a link to your search area in that the spots they were found in relate to where the women of the past household may have had clotheslines strung.  Just a thought. I have a Delta as well and they are great machines!

That is a good thought, and would make sense. I hope you are right, if so I should find many more coins on future hunts at that location.  I will keep my fingers crossed.  Thanks for watching!
Reference URL's