Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Gold Pocket Watch & Silver
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Fluke & I hit FOUR separate spots today. The first three we found some odds & ends at, however, wasn't until the last spot that we redeemed ourselves Happy

I snagged two pocket watches today. One is huge, but in rough shape. The other was down around a foot, and gave off a very bouncy whisper signal on my Safari. It appears to be gold plated on a tiny section around the rim of the face, however, the side and back look genuine, though I'm not 100%. It has a porcelain face. The artwork on the back is gorgeous. Really striking.

I also scored a porcelain knob assembly for an old faucet, a 1902 Indian, a sliced up 1926 merc & an old lipstick tube that says "Chantrey". Picked up 8 wheats, too.

Joe
Nice goodies,too bad about the merc,still counts though. Congrats!
Nice job Joe!  Those watches are very cool.  Any idea on the ages of them?
I like the nice pocketwatch! Ive been finding lots of them lately,but all are generic and crusty pieces. Yours is very nice!
Nice relics!! Happy
Nice job
Nice hunt! Love the pocket watch!
Great hunt there Joe! Unusual Merc I'd say. Mower? Never found a pocket watch yet. Tried the Cleveland parks today with nothing but clad but lot of hits. Only an hour. Going back.
Wow that merc looks like it was abducted by aliens, dissected, and dropped back to earth. Nice huntin buddy.
WHOA!!!!!
Nice finds.....but what's the story with that Merc.??  Never seen one like that--lawn mower, plow??  Kinda like a new "cut-reale"!!
Congrats!!!!!
Reference URL's