Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: 2 more #37 and #38
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Went with my friend Walt from oregon to those lots in San Bernardino again,walt found a 59 rosie the first 5 minutes, I found almost $3.00 in clad,a 1955 mexico 20 centavos,5 wheats (40 - 53) a 36-s merc and a 61-d rosie. Thanks for lookin! HH. Pic walt took of me.
Nice going Leo. I got a late start this year due to the weather. Only got 3 silvers so far but hopefully more will come. Gerry
Leo tearing it up as usual!! Good going Leo keep em coming!
Keep the counting leo! Nice finds for such a spot. Tried a Cleveland park today for an hour with over $1.60 in clad and pennies. Two guys showed up with Teknetics and Piranna's doing near the treed sidewalk areas but I was needed at another location and had to boogy to get there so I couldn't mingle. Next time.
Did you say 38? Holy crap. I don't have one yet. Nice hunting Leo.
You look like a man on a mission in that photo, Leo...a silver mission! You're kicking ass. Wouldn't be surprised if you cracked 200 silver this year with the tear you're on!!!

Joe
Thanks guys, trying to get all I can right now, once summer gets here it will get up to 114 and that's too hot to do anything except go to the beach and that costs $40.00 round trip.
Know how you feel. When the temps hit 90-92 with 99% humidity and the ground turns into concrete, we are BEACHLESS. So we stay home with air conditioning or tough it out with packed frozen bottles of water and sip and douse head towels. But it's tough man.
Nice finds Leo.
Reference URL's