Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Dog Tags Wanted...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Spotted this on that ghost town site I've mentioned before. If you dig a lot of dog tags (not the military ones) that are old, send them to this fella to be identified, appraised and even photographed for his books. Here's the message...

Hello!

My name is Neil McElroy ~ I am a member of ISALC (the International Society of Animal License Collectors). We are always looking for newly discovered DOG TAX tag and DOG LICENSE tag finds. We keep record of all known pre-1900 tags and oldest known tags from all issuing agencies (State, county, township,city/town, etc.).

Have you dug up an old dog tag (not military I.D. "dog tags")? PLEASE e-mail me pictures and info on where it was found ~ oddcoins@msn.com . If you have a new O.K. (oldest known) or any newly reported tag then I will forward the info to the author of US DOG LICENSE TAGS Dr. William Bone. He will record the info and reflect it in the future printings of his book!

Thank you!
Neil McElroy
Eugene Oregon
No Stuff Joe!!! That's a new one. Now I know that somebody out there collects almost anything!!! Chuckle
Thanks for the info.
(04-20-2014 08:15 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]No Stuff Joe!!! That's a new one. Now I know that somebody out there collects almost anything!!! Chuckle
Thanks for the info.

Yeah, I thought it was cool, too. Even cooler that the authors last name is "Bone" Tongue

Joe
Reference URL's